ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I would gladly pay 200 for a pair my size with pen marks. I'm sure I could figure a way to get it out.
Yeah, if I didn't already have em I definitely would too, but his are a pretty big size and it seems like he's been having trouble unloading them.

If you overdid it yeah, but I don't see it ruining them just by testing it out.

Yes but some people test until they see the blue is fading (the I'm making progress mentality) and then keep on going until it compromises the material. I wonder if people use it in the boost midsole and it speeds up the yellowing. Anyway, like others have pointed out with the Ken Jeong gif, it's not a museum piece on exhibit.

Last edited:
Definitely true, and most of the time the complaints about flaws in here are ridiculous, but the pen marks are super noticeable.

I think anything you do to the boost material that helps strip away the protective layer of sheen will speed up the yellowing process.

I haven't actually used the magic eraser on any boost material yet, but my beater pair of og whites has one midsole that is turning weirdly orange so I'm gonna give it a shot and see if it makes any difference on that, just a test.

Yes but some people test until they see the blue is fading (the I'm making progress mentality) and then keep on going until it compromises the material. I wonder if people use it in the boost midsole and it speeds up the yellowing. Anyway, like others have pointed out with the Ken Jeong gif, it's not a museum piece on exhibit.

Still have not experienced this 'Boost yellowing' phenomenon. I have 3 pair of Boost beater each pair has been worn in all weather conditions, No care has really been taken with them and none have received any kind of cleaning?

For those who cooked on Footpatrol for the WW UBs...I got my shipping confirmation last night, the email was in my spam folder.

Just threw the OG Purples in the wash, not expecting miracles, but we'll see how they turn out. Beater pair anyway but figured it couldn't hurt.

& there ya go! Haha
Just to give anyone that's interested a break down:

My cost was $180 + NY sales tax + shipping to Canada. That totals to $315 CAD

Shipping from Canada to USA would be another $25-30USD depending on how far you are.

So in the end the lowest I can go is around $260-265USD shipped without losing money.

Last edited:
Somebody pay the man.

giphy.gif

Just to give anyone that's interested a break down:

My cost was $180 + NY sales tax + shipping to Canada. That totals to $315 CAD

Shipping from Canada to USA would be another $25-30USD depending on how far you are.

So in the end the lowest I can go is around $260-265USD shipped without losing money.
Ugh... I wish you were an 11.5...

This thread moves so damn fast lmao, but after reading through the past few hours of post just gonna throw my opinion in the pot...

I actually really like the WW women's pair better than the men's. The strap is what really does it for me bc it's so different. But like said b4, to each his own.

This thread moves so damn fast lmao, but after reading through the past few hours of post just gonna throw my opinion in the pot...

I actually really like the WW women's pair better than the men's. The strap is what really does it for me bc it's so different. But like said b4, to each his own.
you also missed 2 chalk restocks.

Back
Top Bottom