ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ultra boost > Flyknit Racers
racers are trash....who agrees with me?

i wouldn't say trash, but UB all the way for me, and I have over 10 pairs of FK's and still love them.

I actually wore Oreo's this weekend all day while my son was in a soccer tournament. No joke, my feet and legs were killing me at night. You know that feeling you get when you're at Disneyland for 12 hours? Thats what my feet felt like. I barely did much. Had to ref to 2 games, but my feet shouldn't feel like that.

Wore my OG purps two weeks ago when my son was playing in a beach tournament. Kept the shoes on while in the sand all day (I just don't like the way sand feels on my feet - go figure, coming from someone who grew up and still lives in Santa Monica). My feet felt great.

So long story short, i came to the realization that Racers are not comfortable at all. Good for 3-4 hours, but thats about it.

Still love the design, but i can't vouch for comfort anymore.

I have Uniqlo socks. I think they are decent.

I'm a Nike dri fit no show kind of guy. Its obviously thicker. I feel weird with the thin socks like uniqlo, but i'm a stickler for a no show thats not a true no show. I hate when it peeps out just a little.

I'm weird with socks. I can't wear them more than 5 times. I like my socks feeling brand new. Off to the trash after about 5 wears.

Still have my black trainers, white trainers and Mc and volt racers, but don´t wear them anymore. While I think they look better than my UB, comfort is not comparable at all. 

I was thinking to buy a pair of volt UB to use in the gym instead of volt racers, but the racers are just so much better looking imo.  

Ultra boost > Flyknit Racers

racers are trash....who agrees with me?
This guys a trolling tool...  He comes here to garner some support cause he got bashed for saying the same thing in the flyknit thread.  No one cares about your opinion bruh. Go home.
mean.gif

Both are great shoes in their own respects. I have both... I wear both.

I give aesthetics to the racers over UB all day. But comfort hands down go to UB no question. 

Love both silhouettes.
I've always kinda just liked Racers from afar, never liked the way they looked on my feet though for some reason.

So UB beats them out in both categories by a long shot for me, but I can appreciate the love for Racers, I just don't have any.

This guys a trolling tool...  He comes here to garner some support cause he got bashed for saying the same thing in the flyknit thread.  No one cares about your opinion bruh. Go home. :smh:

Both are great shoes in their own respects. I have both... I wear both.

Agreed. Both got its pros and cons and have people who appreciate them. If you dislike that particular sneaker, keep it to yourself and not posting negative remarks in that thread.

I remember someone in here said the Racers looked feminine & i never looked at them the same again cause i agreed. Theyre nice but not for me. My main problem with them is the midsole design. Wish it was one color

I'm weird with socks. I can't wear them more than 5 times. I like my socks feeling brand new. Off to the trash after about 5 wears.

Damn dude,sell them as a lot on grailed or ebay :rofl:

I have socks from 5-6 yrs ago. No holes and elasticity is still there :rofl:

Sold my chalks sz 10 for 330 shipped few weeks back. I'm thinking maybe I should've held on to them. Size 10 is hard to come by and seems to be the most popular size in the ultraboost.
hm i wonder how much i can get for my size 10 now :3 lo l just wanna sell/trade for burgundy or olives meh 

Caved in and bought my first pair of UB's... Got the 3Ms for now. Next up will be the SNS if I can find them at a decent price later on

Back
Top Bottom