ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just say OGs 
happy.gif

Blacks with purple heel cup should just be referred to as OG's. "Core Black" shouldn't be used anywhere when describing the OG's.

Last edited:
I guess I am not down with the UB lingo

they added a few different sizes

$130 plus 10% and 1.5% eBates back

Last edited:
though OG's have the core black color description, we just refer to them as OG's or black/purple because there are 2 other Core Black colorways thats just core black throughout. Easy to get confused. 

Last edited:
I just have to jump in to all those against uncaging. I really like the look on some, not all Ultra Boost, specifically the Mystery Grey's and the Wool's which I did to mine. I can't seem to bring myself do it to my All White's.... yet.. 

Either way, here is a reason maybe some are uncaging... lol, or an excuse to use. But I know why most people are doing, but either way just read a review on the ST's on Solereview 

http://www.solereview.com/adidas-ultra-boost-st-review/

I saw a restock of the OGs on clearance on and I picked up a 6.5 for $130.
have you checked completed eBay auctions? people dropping $250-330

I can wait, I don't need the money but it'll go towards my Creams which I just copped for $280

I saw a restock of the OGs on clearance on JD on and I picked up a 6.5 for $130 to resell too. If we gotta pay resell for chalks and collabs, you might as well resell to go towards those funds.

I saw a restock of the OGs on clearance on and I picked up a 6.5 for $130.
I saw a restock of the OGs on clearance on JD on and I picked up a 6.5 for $130 to resell too. If we gotta pay resell for chalks and collabs, you might as well resell to go towards those funds.

that's the way I looked at it, I just copped Creams finally so it worked out well

basically once they sell it brings my Creams down to like $130 also

the core blacks with the purple tab

I don't go out of my way to resell but it was there so I took it

Thanks a lot. I could have purchased it. It was my size in men's :frown:. I've been looking for coupon codes too for these.

Why are people so greedy to buy and resell?

Anyone know how I can get promo codes to work for ultra boosts? I'm looking for women's, but I could fit into men's smaller sizes.

Last edited:
i've secretly hated lunar for years
link?

they are gone, link was on the last page

Thanks a lot. I could have purchased it. It was my size in men's :frown:. I've been looking for coupon codes too for these.

Why are people so greedy to buy and resell?

Anyone know how I can get promo codes to work for ultra boosts? I'm looking for women's, but I could fit into men's smaller sizes.

cry me a river

Last edited:
If these are the size 10 on ebay. The pics are deceiving. I asked for more pics and the sole is worn down. Not even worth 100 dollars IMO
So many shady sellers.  Had some dude tell me his OGs were only worn 5 times, yet 1/4 of the nubs were worn down flat to the sole. 
mean.gif

i still havent bought a pair of core blacks waiting till they go on sale again :[ i mean they have to with all these FSR popping up 

i still havent bought a pair of core blacks waiting till they go on sale again :[ i mean they have to with all these FSR popping up 
Hold out for sure.  Keep an eye on RRS, Holabird, etc.  They'll be under retail again soon enough.

I'm not sweating core blacks or 3M's till the triple black photos get released.  I have a feeling those will be bad f'n ***. 

Back
Top Bottom