ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tried checking out on Size? but it wouldn't accept my telephone number, am I missing some kind of special formatting?

Finally about to scoop some navy's from the UK. If the price is $222 including VAT am i getting hit with customs when they come in? 

Finally about to scoop some navy's from the UK. If the price is $222 including VAT am i getting hit with customs when they come in? 

$200 (dont quote me, but I dont think it matters how you reach it) is the threshhold, so you always risk the potential when spending more than that

Last edited:
$200 (dont quote me, but I dont think it matters how you reach it) is the threshhold, so you always risk the potential when spending more than that
Appreciate the response dude. Gonna take the risk since they seem to have dried up and i've been sleeping.

its really just all how the shipper marks it. The one time i've gotten hit with customs my total was like $240 and the customs was only like $25

pulled the trigger. lets see if i get hit. 
nerd.gif

Just to double check - real Burgundys will have an orange (not burgundy) tag on the tongue, correct? 

Just to double check - real Burgundys will have an orange (not burgundy) tag on the tongue, correct? 
yes, it's 3M (reflective) too, the fakes are just glossy. heel cup for fakes are matte - they shouldn't be (from what i've seen).

Back
Top Bottom