ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A little off topic, but I figured someone in here could help. I got emailed for an interview (group) I think for an adidas store in my area. Has anyone had experience doing one of these and any idea about dress code? Only thing I could really find online was "don't wear a competitor's brand" obviously. Not sure if it's formal like shirt and tie with black slacks or more casual with like black jeans with a regular button up. Also any tips about the interview process would be appreciated. If you want, you can PM me instead of cluttering the thread. Thanks in advance! :smokin

Its an interview man, "Dress to Impress". With the employer being adidas, wearing a "competitor" shouldnt even be an option... i would not wear Jeans to an interview either. Just a nice pair of pants, dont want to be corny, but like dockers :lol:, and a button down. No need for a tie, but just make sure the collar isnt sloppy

I had a group interview a long time ago for one of my first jobs. They will probably talk to you as a group for a little while, and then pull each of you to the side.

Good Luck!! :smokin

Last edited:
Adidas need to recall all these excess Mystery Grey's, and remove the upper and slap the Talc upper on them. Too many MG's and not enough Talcs out there

A little off topic, but I figured someone in here could help. I got emailed for an interview (group) I think for an adidas store in my area. Has anyone had experience doing one of these and any idea about dress code? Only thing I could really find online was "don't wear a competitor's brand" obviously. Not sure if it's formal like shirt and tie with black slacks or more casual with like black jeans with a regular button up. Also any tips about the interview process would be appreciated. If you want, you can PM me instead of cluttering the thread. Thanks in advance! :smokin

Its an interview man, "Dress to Impress". With the employer being adidas, wearing a "competitor" shouldnt even be an option...

I had a group interview a long time ago for one of my first jobs. They will probably talk to you as a group for a little while, and then pull each of you to the side.

Of course, usually I'd just go slacks and a button up shirt, but I saw some stuff from googling of people saying for the group interview they wore adidas athletic wear stuff and got hired so I was a little confused haha

shirt and tie with some UB's 
smokin.gif

Of course, usually I'd just go slacks and a button up shirt, but I saw some stuff from googling of people saying for the group interview they wore adidas athletic wear stuff and got hired so I was a little confused haha

That just seems odd to me is all hah. I remember someone else talking about interviewing at an Adidas store recently. Hopefully they see these posts.

Also, I edited my post a little after you quoted it I guess lol

The guy i bought my creams from saying he thinks his sister switched the sizes and to let me know what size i get when they come in. He said another guy had to send his back and he had to refund him. Mine wont be here until monday.

I just want the damn shoes man. What the hell

The guy i bought my creams from saying he thinks his sister switched the sizes and to let me know what size i get when they come in. He said another guy had to send his back and he had to refund him. Mine wont be here until monday.

I just want the damn shoes man. What the hell

well, at least hes being truthful, and not saying F it and trying to screw you

well, at least hes being truthful, and not saying F it and trying to screw you

Yea but still as a seller you gotta have your stuff together. I already waited 4 days to ship and had to ask him before he remembered he shipped mine out and gave me the tracking. And he shipped with some slow *** USPS shipping lol.

Im a patient dude but when you spend almost $300 for something you want really bad you just expect to get the right shoes in a timely fashion.

I may just rock whatever size he sends, squeeze my foot in that mfer

On foot look of the uncaged UBs. Definitely more promising than the other pics I've seen so far, but still not totally sold, and not digging the three stripes on the big toe.

On foot look of the uncaged UBs. Definitely more promising than the other pics I've seen so far, but still not totally sold, and not digging the three stripes on the big toe.
Maybe a brighter, more colorful CW...  Was there any pic of a black pair?

Last edited:

Collabs Ive seen all have regular UB box...  SB is the first Ive seen with a different one...  Not sure about HB...
I'm talking about the Consortium World Tour collab. Kith Tubular Dooms and Nicekicks NMD both got the blue collab box. The SoleBox UB looks to have a red box with the same design as the blue

Back
Top Bottom