ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ah nice thx, I like both but the blue is really really a popping, strong blue. Might like the navy more.

i'm a sucker for navy blue
Same here, and I barely have ANY navy shoes. Every time I wear something navy I'm searching for shoes to match forever :lol:. Usually end up going with a grey pair. Hoping I can cop these on discount.

Last edited:
Same here, and I barely have ANY navy shoes. Every time I wear something navy I'm searching for shoes to match forever :lol:. Usually end up going with a grey pair. Hoping I can cop these on discount.

same....need these to be in the lower 100's, then it's a cop 8)

Everytime I see those Grey Ltd UB = Face Palm. Damn adidas for putting up that "metallic silver" bogus description on that shoe, once I saw them in person I was like wowwww thats what it looks like! Fucccc! lol hopefully they'll put out some more grey in the future.

Thanks njavier03! That's very enlightening. Does the 5/10 tightness that you now feel also apply to the sides of the toebox? Do you think that it will stretch more or will the stretch you have probably be the most it would loosen up?

Yes, I was referencing the fit as a whole. Mind you, I have wide feet, so if you're a medium width, you won't have the same issues. Also, I wear fairly thin socks. If I were to wear some normal Nike drifit (for thickness comparison...pause) then I'd have to go .5 size up. My foot is wide up front, I have a tall midfoot, and a narrow heel. Basically I have duck feet :lol:

Last edited:
that blue pair looks amazing. both blues actually. but cant bring myself to pay full retail. unfortunate that coupons do not apply.

Alright everyone Restock information (White UB) from places such as Champs, Footlocker, Finishline.

They will be restocking in the holidays, leaning more for an October Release.

They will randomly drop on adidas a few weeks prior before release. 
Is this the earliest restock?

Alright everyone Restock information (White UB) from places such as Champs, Footlocker, Finishline.

Is this the earliest restock?
Haha c'mon man, I can't give away my source.

Let me put it this way...I'll be SHOCKED if I got the wrong info.

I've been told white UB's restocking at Foot Locker on August 12th.

Thank you both for the info....

Bad timing being that if the yeezys are indeed really dropping on the 22nd.

Last edited:

I've been told white UB's restocking at Foot Locker on August 12th.

Thank you both for the info....

Bad timing being that if the yeezys are indeed really dropping on the 22nd.
Its not like anyone really has a chance of copping those anyway lol at least I have some hope of these UB. Considering how fast Yeezys sell plus the "all-black" hype I doubt even the most serious sneaker collector will have an easy time getting these for retail and thats assuming that the whole "raffle" system will be fair anyway and thats usually not the case lol. 

^waiting on deals on these 2 as well.

Are the solar red UB kinda bright like infrared or something completely different?

Back
Top Bottom