ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

anybody sizing differently between wool and non-wool?
Oh yes for sure, I wear 11 in non wool and 10.5 in wools. Best fit that way, couldnt do a 10.5 in non wools but otherwise i dont want to size up to 11 on my wools because they are perfect (the fit of wools is even better than non wools)

Correct me if I'm wrong but I remember people order these and got the black gradients instead right?
Well ****.. that ain't good news. I managed to find a store with a 10.5 in stock and placed a phone order. I asked the rep if they were the ones with the purple heel to be sure and he said yes. Fingers crossed.

Need a 10 or 10.5 in mens. I can never find a womans 11.5 or 11 on sale
frown.gif
Correct me if I'm wrong but I remember people order these and got the black gradients instead right?
I'm not sure but I think that was from a different site. The URL lists the correct SKU for the OGs, I think people have had good luck ordering them from there...

Well ****.. that ain't good news. I managed to find a store with a 10.5 in stock and placed a phone order. I asked the rep if they were the ones with the purple heel to be sure and he said yes. Fingers crossed.
Congrats man! Mind PMing me the store info? Been looking for em as well

I have a feeling that for those that like the idea of gold/chrome elements on the UB, these will end up being really popular once on feet pics start showing up. I don't see myself being won over though.
I believe so. Its not everyday you get a gold chrome on your UB. But because of the gradient im also hesitant.

It probably is worth it but i legit checked him im not really worried about that aspect

Yeah thats great that you've checked him out and he's legit. But Paypal is also there to cover you for your parcel getting lost/missing in transit. As its already beem said sending money as a PP gift to save a minimal amount of dollar just seems plain dumb to me???

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom