ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jesus christ the NMD hype is absolutely savage. As a long long time Adidas fan, I would have never guessed this was possible. 

Are the malls going to be insane tomorrow?? fuuuuuuck 
It's great for Adidas this is happening but frustrating for consumer.

A long time Adidas fan myself and it's interesting to see the general consensus even mention Adidas in a Nike/Jordan conversation....thank you Kanye???

I really dont understand the hype. UB has better looks and comfort but the hype is less than the NMD's. Didnt even try to scoop one since its chaos.

Shoutouts to everyone that was able to get their creams from the restock. Completely missed out, what was the size run? I didn't get a chance to catch up on all pages yet, sorry if someone already posted it

Here you go.  Not as much a fan of this lace configuration as I am of the original.  I had thrown in my white pair for the pic (taken over the weekend) as well. 
Nice. Agreed that the black looks better, but the orange/blue looks good too IMO. Thanks for the pic. 

If I manage to cop the black monochrome NMDs tomorrow, I'm gonna have to think about letting go of my Wood Woods... No point having two shoes in the exact same colour.
???
nerd.gif
???

Wood Wood look way better than the NMD, but we all have different taste.

I was going to buy Solar Reds this week, but those reddish orange/grey NMDs did it for me.

I need those now.  I found a local spot that is releasing tomorrow.  If I can get the military discount it's golden.

Do you guys think the nmd mesh will still have resale value? I know most in my country are trying to scoop one because of resell.
If they are a GR release with restocks they will not hold a high resale value.

Maybe the exclusive FL pair, but once those release in the states the resale value will drop.

In my opinion I wouldn't let go of those Wood Wood. Jus sell the NMD. Jus my opinion tho.@Munchy

I won't understand the hype for NMD's...yeah the OG's are great lookin but I jus don't know if I would wear them or go through the hassle to cop em.

I'm glad I paid $60+ resale. Was definitely worth it. Would've been so tight after missing the restock. I was knocked the **** out last night. Second pair would've been cool though.

I tried on NMD mesh all white today and the comfort is not close to UB in my opinion. UB will continue to be my favorite shoe and i would honestly say that Nike Air Presto is more comfortable than adidas NMD. 

I emailed Saints SG this morning about my order for an update and haven't heard back yet about my Olives...but then it's just now morning so hopefully they respond 

I tried on NMD mesh all white today and the comfort is not close to UB in my opinion. UB will continue to be my favorite shoe and i would honestly say that Nike Air Presto is more comfortable than adidas NMD. 

Have you tried on a primeknit NMD though? Not as comfy as UBs but more comfy than presto.

Back
Top Bottom