ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
from Saints SG on PayPal:
 Contacted customer to resolve miscommunication - agreed that if the shoes arrive in these few days, order will be shipped out and completed. Otherwise, a full refund will be given to the buyer.

They gonna restock Gradients 
laugh.gif

I was too busy lurking NMD thread reading several pages of post...  That thread has a yeezy thread feel to it the way people comment and what not...  Doesnt have the same UB vibe... 8)

I honestly dont understand the super hype on nmds. Is there a reason why people go crazy for them? Not really my style theres one pair I could get behind but many other cops would come before.

I honestly dont understand the super hype on nmds. Is there a reason why people go crazy for them? Not really my style theres one pair I could get behind but many other cops would come before.
I honestly dont know...  They are nice and comfy but only for retail...  I think having the taste of the resell when the first few dropped is whats driving these people nuts about it...  I only have 1 pair and those are the oreos...  OGs have grown on me so I do want a pair but not for resell 
laugh.gif
  Resellers are just trying to find anything that they can sell since Js resell are non existent pretty much...  Dont get me wrong, there are some out there who legitimately wants a pair but time and time again, we see people posting FS not even 10 minutes of paying for a pair...  Hahaha!   

I think its because Adidas Marketing did it right and released a few limited models like the nice kicks collab, and kids are seeing the resale value in those releases and think all NMD's are going to resale like those are. Adidas did a good job creating more demand than supply and now they are flooding the market while the market is hot. The resale on these recent releases won't be high at all and eventually people will be dumping them at or close to retail.

I honestly dont know...  They are nice and comfy but only for retail...  I think having the taste of the resell when the first few dropped is whats driving these people nuts about it...  I only have 1 pair and those are the oreos...  OGs have grown on me so I do want a pair but not for resell 
laugh.gif
  Resellers are just trying to find anything that they can sell since Js resell are non existent pretty much...  Dont get me wrong, there are some out there who legitimately wants a pair but time and time again, we see people posting FS not even 10 minutes of paying for a pair...  Hahaha!   
Or resellers just posting order confirmations without having the shoes in hand. 
roll.gif

I think its because Adidas Marketing did it right and released a few limited models like the nice kicks collab, and kids are seeing the resale value in those releases and think all NMD's are going to resale like those are. Adidas did a good job creating more demand than supply and now they are flooding the market while the market is hot. The resale on these recent releases won't be high at all and eventually people will be dumping them at or close to retail.
I can see that happening with the mesh but the Mono PK pack, I think will be a different story...  But who knows...  Especially now that it doesnt seem like its super limited...  Still limited enough to hold value tho... 

Finish line already tweeted they have more all white NMD's dropping in April and I think its safe to assume there will be restocks on these just like the UB's

The one pair of NMDs in these release that I keep thinking of copping is the mesh red/solar/orange or whatever the real color is...  I do HAVE to see it in person tho...

I think I have buyers remorse copping the Core Blacks. I thought they were prime knit at first glance but theyre mesh. Is the comfort that different? I still like the colorway though and it can be worn with alot of stuff.

I think I have buyers remorse copping the Core Blacks. I thought they were prime knit at first glance but theyre mesh. Is the comfort that different? I still like the colorway though and it can be worn with alot of stuff.
From ADC?  I thought those are PK?

Does it have that blue block on it? If it does, then they're mesh.  If its a core black upper with a white midsole/outsole and white blocks, then you copped primeknit.

Let them go crazy on NMD. Hopefully one day a nice CW for UB or Creams restock will drop the same time with NMD release. More for us to eat.

Does it have that blue block on it? If it does, then they're mesh.  If its a core black upper with a white midsole/outsole and white blocks, then you copped primeknit.

I copped the one with the blue block, so its the mesh. Seems like theyre really frowned upon in the thread for some reason.

I like the clear blue mesh ones but I ordered the wrong size. Looks like my black pk will be the only one I got right on sizing. Trying to cancel the others but probably just have to return them. The

I copped the one with the blue block, so its the mesh. Seems like theyre really frowned upon in the thread for some reason.
Those are one of the better mesh one...  Question is do YOU like it.  Doesnt really matter what other people think.  If you are having buyers remorse because others dont like it then you are copping for the wrong reason...  just my opinion. 

I don't mind the blocks as long as they are uniform with the rest of the shoe. The red block on the OG's was bizarre looking to me. Out of place.
I like that, but I do understand why you don't.  It looked weird to me too, but then it grew on me.
Quote:

People fall for the hype very easily....once they become more available, ain't no one copping them. They are ugly on foot. UB > NMD
NMD look nice on foot I get compliments when I wear my "Key City" all the time.  It/s not a sneakerhead shoe it's a shoe for everyone else.  This is why they are so popular.

The one pair of NMDs in these release that I keep thinking of copping is the mesh red/solar/orange or whatever the real color is...  I do HAVE to see it in person tho...
I just picked those up and they are nice in hand.  The laces are reflective (same laces that came with the Key City)  The material feels soft like primeknit unlike the stiff and rough mesh pairs.

I need these and I'm good

I like that, but I do understand why you don't.  It looked weird to me too, but then it grew on me.

Quote:

NMD look nice on foot I get compliments when I wear my "Key City" all the time.  It/s not a sneakerhead shoe it's a shoe for everyone else.  This is why they are so popular.

I just picked those up and they are nice in hand.  The laces are reflective (same laces that came with the Key City)  The material feels soft like primeknit unlike the stiff and rough mesh pairs.

I need these and I'm good
Those FTLEU exclusive?  They look nice!  And that box tho... 

Back
Top Bottom