ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Y'all the shrimp crew b/c of what your manhoods look like?

I'm not salty, already got my wood woods along with every other release I wanted so far this year.

Just mad annoyed that every time a hyped boost drops somewhere, these forums become inundated by these computer nerds who have no other meaning in life. If you actually help a few people out fine, but keep it on Twitter....these forums are meant for USEFUL information.

By the time you subhumans post your ish on niketalk...You're not helping anyone, you're just bragging...

Would like to swap my laces about for my Core Black, Wools, MG's, and the Volts.

Saw a post earlier with MG's with the 3m's does anyone else have recommendations for the other CW's?

Any Discount codes for Rope Lace Supply?

Thanks, This post made me remember to order some. I saw they had their flat laces back in stock.

I'm not salty, already got my wood woods along with every other release I wanted so far this year.

Just mad annoyed that every time a hyped boost drops somewhere, these forums become inundated by these computer nerds who have no other meaning in life. If you actually help a few people out fine, but keep it on Twitter....these forums are meant for USEFUL information.

By the time you subhumans post your ish on niketalk...You're not helping anyone, you're just bragging...
smile.gif

Last edited:
People like to brag sometimes :lol:

It is what it is. Either adapt or get out the game. I got out the online game a long time ago, won't even front

Hey bro I feel you but no need to get upset
roll.gif
These dudes just keyboard stuntin. After all...who gives a ish they are just shoes. The hype will soon pass. Remember when people were going nuts and asking crazy prices for Racers and look how that paned out. Now...there are very few Racer colorways that people are willing to pay above retail. In fact people are trying to dump their Racers to buy UBs
happy.gif

Hey bro I feel you but no need to get upset
roll.gif
These dudes just keyboard stuntin. After all...who gives a ish they are just shoes. The hype will soon pass. Remember when people were going nuts and asking crazy prices for Racers and look how that paned out. Now...there are very few Racer colorways that people are willing to pay above retail. In fact people are trying to dump their Racers to buy UBs
happy.gif
he appears to be upset over computer nerds with shrimp ***** buying sneakers

we're actually an all-female power collective #riotgrrrlshrimps

Where them POSITIVE VIBES AT? 

Good stuff on the cook out...Glad fellow Nters cooked. 

But MAN!, Adidas be bringing out the inner females in all of ya'll....

Pure, Solar, Glide, and some other Boost models on sale under $100 on ADC if you need some summer beaters.

Where them POSITIVE VIBES AT? 

Good stuff on the cook out...Glad fellow Nters cooked. 

But MAN!, Adidas be bringing out the inner females in all of ya'll....
Lmao. Time for a girl fight. Kidding aside its just shoes. There is always a next shoe wherein we will have an opportunity to scoop.

People like to brag sometimes :lol:

It is what it is. Either adapt or get out the game. I got out the online game a long time ago, won't even front
I wanna be like you when I grow up :smokin ...but I don't know the right people :lol:

Last edited:
Man first bots not shrimps. Im trying to join one of these collectives. I can never get what I want and always settle for the "next best option". I can't beat them so i'll join.

Back
Top Bottom