ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone looking for core blacks? Size 10. Someone in the fb group selling a nds, worn once for 160 shipped. Can b passed as deadstock.

Someone needs to make a waze for shoeheads. Shoeheads that are good people can report local stocks they just happen to come across so others can see them.

Someone needs to make a waze for shoeheads. Shoeheads that are good people can report local stocks they just happen to come across so others can see them.
Solelinks would find a way to kill it 
mean.gif

Last edited:

Kith just tweeted that they've sent an email newsletter to their NY tri-state customers regarding how to enter their in-store raffle for the Solebox UB.

That's pretty much their code for not releasing online, isn't it?
I called Undefeated and they said they don't know if they will get it and keep checking online

Great idea, but I see a lot of backdooring / resellers going crazy on this app.

I just want these sole box joints then ill give up on the creams. Tired of paying resell for everything.

whatever deleted but im sure it was seen. dont care my pairs are being delivered today

Just found a pair of Royal Navy Blue UBs in size 13 for 129€ on a german site! Too bad my feet aren't a little bigger lol. I think they ship to the US so let me know if anyone wants a link. Only US 13 left.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom