ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nice little surprise after a day of striking out on UBs to find my City Socks from TGWO got unexpectedly delivered today.

Now to find out if this size 9 fits...
pimp.gif

Don't forget to bless us w/ some dope on feet pics, Tank.  Interested to hear your thoughts on these bad boys.

Nice little surprise after a day of striking out on UBs to find my City Socks from TGWO got unexpectedly delivered today.

Now to find out if this size 9 fits...

Bro need your assessment ASAP. Nervous mine will be too small. I think you told me you got your normal NMD PK size as well.

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but I saw a pair of UB triple white gradient....they were only in kids sizes. Should have taken some pics. Anyone know why they would release them early only in kids sizes?

how sure are you he gets his pairs from ny?

not even sure haha, just rumors I have heard more than a few times.

Someone posted a screenshot of gim him asking cncptsNY when he should pick his pairs up...but I just looked at the actual account and its not real :lol:

Last edited:
not even sure haha, just rumors I have heard more than a few times.

Someone posted a screenshot of gim him asking cncptsNY when he should pick his pairs up...but I just looked at the actual account and its not real
laugh.gif
oh.

yeah that account is fake haha. pretty sure a random lurker made it to troll us.

Dr. Ugolini is plugged in with Concepts that's well known, been plugged with them since long before their NY store ever opened. He allegedly is also sourced pairs from Bodega however I don't think that is entirely confirmed.

pimp.gif

Don't forget to bless us w/ some dope on feet pics, Tank.  Interested to hear your thoughts on these bad boys.
The dude abides (although it's a kinda crappy pic haha)
Bro need your assessment ASAP. Nervous mine will be too small. I think you told me you got your normal NMD PK size as well.
So...

I went w/ a size 9 in these which is indeed my normal PK NMD size and the verdict is that while these are more snug than the other size 9 PK NMDs I've tried on, they will do just fine. It's definitely a snug fit, but still quite comfortable.

For those saying the length is the same as other PK NMDs and that it's just the toebox that is tighter, I disagree. The CS toebox is indeed tighter & slightly more narrow, but the whole shoe is also slightly shorter in length than the regular PK NMDs, at least my toes land just slightly further up in the toebox than they do in the regular PKs.

If I could do it all over again I might get a 9.5 just to see how it fits, but these will be kept and worn with pleasure. I also have a feeling the PK material in the toebox will stretch out a bit and they may end up being just perfect once that happens. The ankle/heel area fits perfectly, I kinda feel like that part of the shoe might end up too loose if I sized up.

Might just double up in May...

Back
Top Bottom