ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They definitely made it online.

Did you cop from there then? I live round the corner from HAL in Mt Lawley. Was told from the owner they were getting a super limited amount so don't see how they made it online if there were more people than available sneakers waiting outside. Unless they dropped a few online just to satisfy there obligation as one of the only Consortium accounts in Australia.

looks like imma have to pay resell price... anyone have a clue of what the resell price might be after a couple days?

either that or he cant believe someone would trade creams for the solebox
Why? From what I've been reading it seems like the Solebox are going to be worth more than the Creams. I don't resell so I don't care what the market values are, I just like what I like and I 100% like the Creams more than the Solebox. So if I had a chance to snag the Solebox for retail, I would've most definitely traded it fora pair of Creams. 

Last edited:
Yeah I think DSM was doing something to try and combat bots. Site hasn't been that slow since the AJ1's dropped and I was seeing messages I've never seen before...

Slow from the second I jumped in which was a good 4 minutes before SoleLinks

Was DSML very slow at checkout before SL tweeted?
Yeah, SL was late to the party on that one. As they always are w/ the collab drops. I don't know why those d-bags even bother with these, just stick with your lame affiliate links for Air Maxes no one wants.

Back
Top Bottom