ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So I got an email with a 10% off code. Not sure what I did wrong??? I def want to help someone out...

You didn't do anything wrong. People who purchased more recently are getting the 10% off now. While the only 75 off is from people who purchased earlier and are getting the discounts through their email after someone uses their discount to purchase.

Damn, we still on the codes 100 post later 
laugh.gif
  I thought they were sold out few hours ago?

I'm curious how the rest of the Consortium Tour releases are gonna go cause I'm personally not really interested in any of the upcoming silhouettes, granted we haven't actually seen pics, they're just not models I usually go for. The Mita Seeulater could be interesting...
those stan smiths might be fire though

Last edited:
Finally just caught up in this thread after being busy at work all day. Definitely in for a code since my size is still in stock. Never got an email, but if I do I'd be more than happy to paste a referral code here.

Between the NT favoritism and lurkers this thing suck. Meanwhile me and 3 other dudes I've seen in here have been begging and get nothing at all. All the sneaker threads suck as far as people giving help meanwhile in the polo, cologne, free stuff and other posts its dudes throwing oops like a Globetrotter game.

Ive been asking since bdot first announced it lol , no love thrown my way

3 but all hit me with the do you need a code , ope someone else took it :lol:

trying to stay positive lol

Back
Top Bottom