ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
called Roosevelt field and the guy had no idea what I was talking about. Said they didn't have any UB in stock except the navy's and they didn't have any coming in on the schedule

called Roosevelt field and the guy had no idea what I was talking about. Said they didn't have any UB in stock except the navy's and they didn't have any coming in on the schedule
ah i was just about to call myself haha i might be there tomorrow so i might ask again 

roll.gif
 I bet stores are getting bombarded and annoyed right now Hahaha!

:rofl:

champs stores about to get bombarded all because the person that runs their social media wanted to play an April fools joke.

haha pg62 pg62 same exact time

Last edited:
What's "new chalk"?! Like wtf.
a new colorway, because they've never carried it before.

Also if you ask an employee, they're most likely not going to know what you're talking about. if you have a friend at champs, just ask them to look it up in the system, they should be able to check if any physical stores around the country has them in stock. 

I wasnt being too precise lol.

KVA and Kolor were terrible imo. 
Stellas are dope for the ladies.
Solebox have a touch of orange but other than that are just grey, its just really surprising to me how all the collabs have been black white or grey. Collabs are an opportunity to do something new. 

I would like to see something different in the future. 

You're contradicting youself here. You're saying the Kolor, KVAs were the worst collabs so far yet you want to see collabs designers in future releases doing something different? Both the collabs that you dislike the most are probably the only 2 that have actully done something different/adventurous on the UB design rather than sticking to safe colors like black/white or grey?

Oh man, that's so mean of Champs to drop that image on April 1st. Cold blooded.
Yeah, and by saying they're in select stores, they're practically telling people to call up their local mall.  It would be bad enough if they just hinted at an online restock that never happened.

Soooo....Creams bout to restock??? Sorry...been away from the lap and Desk tops for the past couple of days. Quit my job for a better position for more Boost money!!!! HAHAHAHA!!! :smokin

Oh I see now, I thought it was some tuck action. I'll stick with the double lace on the top, thanks for the info though!

Back
Top Bottom