ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You would think that "one of world's leading sneaker store" would have good server and system, but No.
I cooked manually on mobile on the sns UB drop. Yes I would still consider that an act of God and would probably never happen again lol. I remeber having to go through my history and reload the cart page when it was crashing and eventually got through. Definitely wasn't easy

Solebox has been bought by Snipes recently, maybe they can use shared servers.

Generally speaking, most of the European stores that get hyped releases are small boutiques that are run by sneaker enthusiasts and rely on a loyal and local customer base. Solebox just moved to a bigger store and opened their second location, SNS only had two smaller stores in Sweden until recently, many others only have one brick-and-mortar-location. You can't really expect them to have the same server capacity as FL or Finishline or whatever. They don't move enough units for that.

Just had a restock at my adidas of the white ultraboost's and I copped a pair size 10 for 137. Debating if I should keep them or let them go...
Maybe you can oop me a pair the of the white UBs? 
laugh.gif

Solebox has been bought by Snipes recently, maybe they can use shared servers.

Generally speaking, most of the European stores that get hyped releases are small boutiques that are run by sneaker enthusiasts and rely on a loyal and local customer base. Solebox just moved to a bigger store and opened their second location, SNS only had two smaller stores in Sweden until recently, many others only have one brick-and-mortar-location. You can't really expect them to have the same server capacity as FL or Finishline or whatever. They don't move enough units for that.
lets hope so. i won't lie, i consider my Solebox UB cop was lucky as ****. 

Solebox was actually pretty good, but you just gotta have patience. A LOT OF patience.

Trust me I use to follow sole box back in the early 2000s with their NB so I know how their system works but like someone said ....these are small mom and pop shops not like footlocker. It's a hit or miss. If you ever made a purchase with any of these euro sites it's cuz you beat SL and other social media sites posting the drop.

I cooked manually on mobile on the sns UB drop. Yes I would still consider that an act of God and would probably never happen again lol. I remeber having to go through my history and reload the cart page when it was crashing and eventually got through. Definitely wasn't easy
i know the feeling, but at the end of the day, it is what it is; some cop, some don't. 

Trust me I use to follow sole box back in the early 2000s with their NB so I know how their system works but like someone said ....these are small mom and pop shops not like footlocker. It's a hit or miss. If you ever made a purchase with any of these euro sites it's cuz you beat SL and other social media sites posting the drop.
got real lucky. 

I wouldn't count on that, even though they don't seem to be very well-liked among the people in this thread.

It's really disappointing to see Adidas only putting out gradients at the moment. Not interested in buying either of them until clearance prices are seen.

Registered for the Highsnobiety on END Launches due to release midnight on the 9th. Can have a test run with the Moonrock Yeezy a couple of days before. Then the camo pack on the morning of the 9th will most probably be in my local Adidas Originals store and I wouldn't mind a look at the white camo up close.

Going to be a busy week, would be happy to pick up just one pair.

Hate the price because they never deduct VAT but the smoothest EU website has always been Sivas for me. You know you either got the shoes or struck out within a couple mins. It helps they always have random drop times.

Are peeps planning on sizing down .5 similar to LTD models?
people are sizing down on LTD models? I'm still going .5 up in my LTD models and they fit fine. TTS is the absolute smallest I'd go. Not trying to be like that dude with the triple black uncaged bursting out his shoe a page back 

Last edited:
Are peeps planning on sizing down .5 similar to LTD models?

people are sizing down on LTD models? I'm still going .5 up in my LTD models and they fit fine. TTS is the absolute smallest I'd go. Not trying to be like that dude with the triple black uncaged bursting out his shoe a page back 

Yeah no one is sizing down on UBs. LTDs tend to be more TTS but not always, the MGs I still have to go .5 up.

Correction

What I meant was, TTS - half down from non-LTD models. For example, I wear 9.5 in MG's versus a 10 in GR white's. Apologies.

Last edited:
Correction

What I meant was, TTS - half down from un-wooled models. For example, I wear 9.5 in MG's versus a 10 in GR white's. Apologies.
ahh ok. But MG's and GR White's are both regular Primeknit and non-wool. I do find non-wools a little tighter than Wools right out the box because wools are a little more stretchy IMO. The regular primeknit does break in though and you hardly feel it after a few wears in. I size up on all my UB models given the chance. But my grey wools definitely feels less restrictive than my same size MG which isn't wool. 

Yeah no one is sizing down on UBs. LTDs tend to be more TTS but not always, the MGs I still have to go .5 up.

Fair enough. I just wanted to get a general idea of which size to take my L on.

Funny. When I tried on a size 10 in the MG's at Shoe Palace it felt and looked much longer in the toe box. I like a little space, but not that damn much.., lol.

Back
Top Bottom