ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hai bby [emoji]128536[/emoji][emoji]128536[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji]
You know I got love for you shrimp boys, but damn, could have saved me a shrimp tail on those HSN UB's yesterday. 
frown.gif

Quick question and sorry if this has been answered previously. Do mens all white S77416 is same with womens all white S77513?

I'm familiar with UB sizing, which I like to go .5 up from my TTS 12 with (wide feet), but how's the fit of the Pure Boost 2 and Pure Boost 2 m? 

I'm familiar with UB sizing, which I like to go .5 up from my TTS 12 with (wide feet), but how's the fit of the Pure Boost 2 and Pure Boost 2 m? 
Pure Boost fits TTS for me. I have flat wide feet. Reason why I go .5 size up on UB's is because it's a lot more snug than Pure Boosts. 

Black/Grey Gradients for $90-100 through a store I have store credit from... 

Should I ? 

I would for that price or lower. I don't necessarily care for the gradients as a whole, but thats not a bad price for a beater - imho.

.5 size difference. I am 10 in pure boost 1 and ultra boost and I'm a 9.5 in pure boost 2 (my true size).

so quick question to people who have solebox. how many of you have actually gone down .5 size from your usual UB size and think they fit better?

so quick question to people who have solebox. how many of you have actually gone down .5 size from your usual UB size and think they fit better?

I didnt but I certainly could have gone with a 10 instead of 10.5. The knit on the SBs is thinner and stretches more than most. Not too worried about the half size

I don't know if they fit better but no worries at all going down .5 in size. You could go just as good with that or your regular UB size.

I didnt but I certainly could have gone with a 10 instead of 10.5. The knit on the SBs is thinner and stretches more than most. Not too worried about the half size
you dont mind the extra movement of your foot inside the sneaker? i feel like when i walk my ankle even kinda moves up like a heel slip in a way but not completely. i like the snug fit of UB so im thinking i might do a size swap from a 10 to  a 9.5 

Back
Top Bottom