ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Champs at KP in Brooklyn is lit right now with creams. If u in bk I suggest u head over there
Thanks man I called RF when I was sent this message and finally got a pair
2 per customer at Roosevelt field. I just got all their size 10s. He said they only got 5 boxes in but they are expecting another shipment tn or tomorrow morning with a massive restock. Cooked 4 pairs today!! Too hype.. Hope everyone else checks out their local champs today
I see that you wrote this an hour and 15 mins ago and im curious because

1) when i called them 2 hours ago after seeing the KP post, he told me over the phone it was 1 per person. FCFS. He would not hold a 10 for me

2) At 1210p today, I came in and purchased a size 10. They ALSO had another 10 on display
laugh.gif
 but like i said earlier, he told me FCFS

Im OD late to work man 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Heres the inside...hope this helps
I believe this is a new production date. Prior to now, all pairs were produced in 2015. Good news for those of us still looking for creams. Hopefully there's a MG level stock coming.

Last edited:
SJ Champs Westfield Oakridge - They don't carry UBs

SJ Champs Westfield Valley Fair - They don't carry UBs (can anyone confirm? I haven't been there in a while)

SF Champs Westfield - telephone line's busy :tongue:

Last edited:
So far 9/15, 11/15 and 1/16 are the production date. Hopefully the 1/16 batch is enough for everyone to scoop a pair.

My local Champs said you can order (in store only) to have it shipped to your location SKU: 0316089404095 . Of course as long as stock isn't depleted, worth a short for those that don't have a stocking location.

SJ Champs Westfield Oakridge - They don't carry UBs
SJ Champs Westfield Valley Fair - They don't carry UBs (can anyone confirm? I haven't been there in a while)

SF Champs Westfield - telephone line's busy :tongue:
Valley Fair - I don't remember seeing any but wasn't actively looking for them the last times I went.

Back
Top Bottom