ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm starting to think we're getting that grey/silver pair, not the LTD. We shall see.
Nah you guys are definitely getting the LTD's. Three other AU stores got the LTD's in too (OOS now). It just takes a while for things to arrive in Australia for whatever reason

just curious @NewShoeSmell  what kind of climate do you live in/wear those in?  i know for certain rubbers and foams, extreme temps, like walking in ice/snow, etc will cause certain materials to fail/ go brittle...  one would assume adi would have tested boost for such conditions...  just a thought-
So I purchased the shoes in January of this year and found out about it end of April ... 

Seoul (where I am at the moment) has four distinctive seasons and it's not very different from East Coast of United States.
I believe it was only one guy so far who had the boost foam crack
Yes. Me. But there are reviews on websites that talk about the outsole wear/boost cracks.

If anybody know or is working at adidas Boost department ...

Just know you guys need to make sure this isn't happening on new CWs.

Just thought i'd inspect my dedicated Boost running sneakers (Adizero PrimeBoost) And they are indeed cracked across the front of the shoe. I have flexed the toebox slightly so the crack is exaggerated, it does run across the width of the shoe though and you can actually feel a slight drop in it when wearing compared to the other shoe thats currently ok. (I have run outside in these daily 5-10k for the last 2 months no extreme weather temps)

View media item 1695363

Man that is seriously disheartening. Adidas was bragging it was an indestructible material that you could store away for 20 years and wear them without worries of crumbling like old J's. If they can't even take a few months of running, I'm not sold on this idea.

when i first started marathon training the advice i got was not to run in the same shoes everyday. the cushion needs time to recover. 

I'm looking to sell the white pair I got from Urban Outfitters UK, tag still on, only tried on for size but they were too long on me. Womens 11, Mens 10. Wish they fit would love to wear these.

My boost are good, been wearing them since release (black/purple)

I'll check other pairs when I'm home tho

Yeah the wife and I have a pair of the OG purple-heelcap UBs, no cracks in the sole for either of our pairs. Got ours the day it launched, I wear my pair pretty regularly but my wife pretty much uses the UB as her beater and it's still holding up well.

Not discounting NewShoeSmell's experiences though as we all know this shoe isn't perfect, what with cracking midsoles and accelerated-wear outsoles and all. Something that Adidas will hopefully remedy for the 2.0. All that said, these are still one of the best runners on the market. I'm tempted to drop the cash for the solars and I'm deffo picking up the silver pair when they release here.

LOS ANGELES heads up. Adidas store at fox hills is putting out the grey ultra boosts AND FSR of the black and whites. They sold me a 9.5 a day early [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128556[/emoji]

Thanks just copped the grey. Too impatient for RRS.

Man that is seriously disheartening. Adidas was bragging it was an indestructible material that you could store away for 20 years and wear them without worries of crumbling like old J's. If they can't even take a few months of running, I'm not sold on this idea.
This has in no way stopped my urge for more Boost purchases, i currently own multiple Ultra/Pure Boosts & plan on getting more. I'm hoping that these cases of Boost soles cracking will be isolated. At least the rest of mine will be rocked mainly for casual wears so less likely to encounter future problems? #fingerscrossed

Interesting "new" black colorway? This new one has an orange Torsion thing vs the old yellow one.

Whatever. I just copped an 8.5... MY FIRST PAIR

Back
Top Bottom