ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nerd.gif
Was thinking of wearing mine this Saturday but Im goint to 2 kids party so the chances of it being stepped on high...  
laugh.gif

unless im completely blind, navys were at champs time square yesterday. no creams.
I thought I saw Navy's too. Not interested in getting a pair though so I didn't ask about sizes.

I asked a couple of the employees about the Creams though, and the consensus did seem to be Thursday. When I asked about an Ultra Boost restock some of them even said "creams right?" So I think it's going down tomorrow

Wait, they let you order over the phone or did you do it in-store?
Sorry, this was in store I ordered some in store yesterday and got cancelled so I came back today to see if any other stores around me in Texas might have got some today. She couldn't find any and she was really helpful.

I thought I saw Navy's too. Not interested in getting a pair though so I didn't ask about sizes.

I asked a couple of the employees about the Creams though, and the consensus did seem to be Thursday. When I asked about an Ultra Boost restock some of them even said "creams right?" So I think it's going down tomorrow
just need to figure out that delivery time 
nerd.gif

I didnt see the Navys, well hopefully they still have my size today, I definitely like that colorway

Was thinking of wearing mine this Saturday but Im goint to 2 kids party so the chances of it being stepped on high...  
laugh.gif
Haha, smart move.  NT confessions.... I was babysitting a drunk girl a few weeks back.  She tells me she's on the verge of booting.  I look down, realize I'm wearing Creams and was like, "Yeauuuh, I'm gonna step away for a minute to get you some water."  I did return w/ water and a puke bucket, but the mission was truly about slipping into an old pair of pure boosts.

Last edited:

Not to mention that Adidas doesn't have a problem selling shoes that clearly haven't met the top QC standards.  For a German company, their attention to detail is lacking sometimes.
It happens in garment production.  Rarely, but it does.  If there is a major fxckup near the ready date and all the accounts have already committed/made it public, sometimes the supplier can't remake in time.  You can bet your *** they were probably fined MAJOR on their shipment (aka 30-50% of their wholesale price which means they lost money on production) or even dropped by Adidas.

Anyone else still getting damn pop ups in NT using Chrome?  Im assuming its the same once that keeps popping up on my phone.  Malwarebytes in my comp is blocking it. LOL

So am i the only one that has notice the 1/16 creams are not the same color as the 9/15 or 11/15 production runs? The new ones are a shade or two lighter in color. 
People have been posting pics of creams in different shades long before this new release.

Back
Top Bottom