ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LA aint getting any love on cream restock 
tired.gif
Next shipments to champs are tomorrow. No guarantee that there are any in the shipment but its our next chance.

The MGs dropped around 8AM Pacific on ADC on February 1st (Monday). So I'd imagine something similar for a cream restock, but who knows?

Last edited:
Sacramento Champs has fsr in Navy's and they have no clue about getting creams in but mentioned possibly getting a grey pair this weekend. Sac HoH also has fsr in Navy's and is expecting some NMDs, they wont know if they get creams till tomorrow night. Looks like I'll be heading to Sac tomorrow or Friday.

Next shipments to champs are tomorrow. No guarantee that there are any in the shipment but its our next chance.

The MGs dropped around 8AM Pacific on ADC on February 1st (Monday). So I'd imagine something similar for a cream restock, but who knows?
hope the mall next to my office gets them then..

I'm an 11.5 in UBs and an 11 in 350s. True Nike size is 11.5.

Will 11 in the solebox be too small?

So Cerritos and Glendale the only spots to get their shipments of creams today? Hope other spots in socal get them too then.

For all my OGs from this thread this is exactly what happened with the white UBs. We all went into a frenzy (including myself) to cop all the in-store shipments. Later to find out the backdoor method on ADC where people on here ate 4 pairs of White UBs per order. Just be patient and don't let resellers get the best of you. I have YET to pay resell on any UBs.

So Cerritos and Glendale the only spots to get their shipments of creams today? Hope other spots in socal get them too then.
Brea had em. said they only got 9 pairs plus a run of navys. When i called, lady said there were 15-20 people already waiting before they put em on the floor.

just got back from glendale galleria ca. imma size 10 but dude in front of me got the last 1. think they had 11.5+ to 13s.

lol mad dudes were tryna get 2 pairs n paying randoms to go in and buy a 2nd pair for em. i tried with a random guy walking by but that asian manager was sharp and spotted me and turned dude down. lol

im asian so is it ok to note manager is asian? lol

This store is getting the creams for sure.   Bad news is, line already outside

Champs

1030 Southcenter Mall, Tukwila, WA

(206) 243-2237

just got back from glendale galleria ca. imma size 10 but dude in front of me got the last 1. think they had 11.5+ to 13s.

lol mad dudes were tryna get 2 pairs n paying randoms to go in and buy a 2nd pair for em. i tried with a random guy walking by but that asian manager was sharp and spotted me and turned dude down. lol

the feels when you're an 11.5 but you live an hr away..

For all my OGs from this thread this is exactly what happened with the white UBs. We all went into a frenzy (including myself) to cop all the in-store shipments. Later to find out the backdoor method on ADC where people on here ate 4 pairs of White UBs per order. Just be patient and don't let resellers get the best of you. I have YET to pay resell on any UBs.

Im not an OG but thats what i was thinking, this is exactly what happened with the whites fiasco then later on it was what seemed like never ending restocks. Really hope this gets the same treatment,

Last edited:

There's never anything wrong with noting somebody's race if it adds to the story, but the Manager being Asian literally has nothing to do with anything.

It's not racist in any way, I just don't see how it's applicable.

Racist. :nerd:

Brea had em. said they only got 9 pairs plus a run of navys. When i called, lady said there were 15-20 people already waiting before they put em on the floor.

Damn. I hope these restock online then. I ain't got time to wait in line on my lunch break at any of the spots in my area.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom