ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd be stressed the hell out if @tankdayglo didn't look out for me.
pimp.gif

@tankdayglo is a good man. 

Last edited:
If any who owns the Y3 ZG Boost could comment on sizing I'd appreciate the help...I'm a 10 in UB's should I go with a 9 or 9.5 in the Y3's?

I have a wide foot and am a snug 8.5 in UBs and a 7.5 in the Y3. Could've probably done 8 in the Y3 but would've been a bit too loose for my liking.

ebay prices on creams still holding pretty damn firm...Need Adidas to just blow these the **** out already. Just make em easy to get

@pg62
 I guess I have wide feet because with regular nike socks its too tight, my thin no show socks are fine though 

I was wearing my usual ub thin socks and they fit ok for my tts. My pk i have to wear my thick nike socks to make it work lol

My tracking info from that ATL still only shows label created.  I'm going to be livid if those dudes printed the label, then sold the shoes in store. 

I have a wide foot and am a snug 8.5 in UBs and a 7.5 in the Y3. Could've probably done 8 in the Y3 but would've been a bit too loose for my liking.

Are your toes sticking out and visible through the PK material?

Damn I thought I was done for the moment but I am so tempted to buy a black wood wood for 320€

cop'd creams in a 9 @ champs Tyler mall in riverside but I need a 10 :/

Both champs and hoh had the navy's but didn't ask what sizes ..

Hope everyone cops for retail or less

-cheers

Idk if I should cop some Womens WW for the low but 0.5sz bigger than usual, or keep waiting and praying for these creams...

I'm in the midst of my first transaction with them, but as seller not buyer. Still too early in the process to form a real opinion but so far so good.
I just dont understand how when my package is about to be delivered to me they go and just intercept it and take it back. Like wtf ? You took my money and now you're taking the shoes back too. I think I may just do a chargeback since this is suspect af.

Last edited:
I just dont understand how when my package is about to be delivered to me they go and just intercept it and take it back. Like wtf ? You took my money and now you're taking the shoes back too lol
What did the tracking info show? They had already been shipped to Goat & authenticated & then Goat shipped them out to you but then intercepted?

Back
Top Bottom