ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If creams drop at 8 am PST tomorrow I'm definitely doubling up seeing as I'll be able to get em discounted [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]
[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji] discounted?? Employee lol nvm

Last edited:
So now that there are some more people in the thread than there were last night, is the general consensus really to go .5 down with the Solebox UBs? I fluctuate between 9.5 & 10 in UBs depending on the colorway (whites & MGs = 10, Chalks & other wools = 9.5). In some colorwways I'll wear a 9.5 with the insole taken out.

Bout to make a trade for a 9.5 Solebox but if people are really saying go down from your Chalk size then I'm wondering if I need a 9...

Always go extra insole if needed

Bout to make a trade for a 9.5 Solebox but if people are really saying go down from your Chalk size then I'm wondering if I need a 9...
pimp.gif

Stoked you were finally able 2 track those down, bruh!

Restocks EVERYWHERE bruh

Damn i might cave and go my ADIDAS RF and get the right size in the white UBs.

Everyone is taking my retail offers on grailed now lmao... Woke up to replies from people who wouldn't reply when I offered retail plus shipping lol

They make plenty of hiking and lifestyle boots with boost.
Sorry I meant dress type boots. Cole Haan and Nike have their lunar/free products. Adidas should do something similar...I bet it would do very well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom