ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
These, seen them in my HOH earlier when i was picking up the Penny 2s. They only had a sz 9 tho :frown:
Ive wanted them for awhile too
ultra_boost_solar_orange.jpg
What size you looking for?

At least they should have a running number to show how far ahead one is in the Q...

End Launches is the biggest joke attempt to fight bots ever. Seriously, POS system. They have to rethink what to do.

Oh damn. I just hit on the Consortium x HS raffle from Kith Manhattan. Did not expect that at all... never won an online raffle before, esp from Kith (I always assumed they backdoored most pairs). Pretty dope way to end this long long friday workin late

Oh damn. I just hit on the Consortium x HS raffle from Kith Manhattan. Did not expect that at all... never won an online raffle before, esp from Kith (I always assumed they backdoored most pairs). Pretty dope way to end this long long friday workin late
damn my size too. There goes my entry lol. Congrats

yo me too! im stoked!

my chances of getting HS are getting slimmer and slimmer. wanted these since i didn't have WG's.

i'd be cool with them eliminating this and going strictly online raffle
Me too. Even SNS seem to have started with just the generic email raffle which seems much more fair than this garbage system.
i will say this tho...

if you watch that clock more than 5 minutes, thats a YOU problem.  cause you know there's a 100% chance that they are all sold out after 5 minutes.

Short *** pickup window tho huh? 2 hours on Saturday morning hahaha. I work in the area and it'd be much more convenient for me to swing by and grab it like right now.
yeah true, good thing im like 20 mins away and i'll pass thru barneys nyc after to see whats up

Back
Top Bottom