ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FP 
pimp.gif

First time I ever missed on a random FP drop. Probably because those idiots decided to drop alongside 3 Jordan Retros. Defeated the purpose of a random release entirely

Executive Vice President of Store Operations and Logistics at Barneys New York

Idc Ill do it we should all take 15 mins and write 1 at the least maybe we will get a code or something lol we all stayed and and some waited for 4 hours on that draw lol whos with me

Question. New to ultra boosts. If my big toe kinda pokes out a bit at the front of the shoe, does that mean it's too small? I still have some room at the front. Also, is the material strong enough to withstand all the poking or will it eventually develop a hole?  

Question. New to ultra boosts. If my big toe kinda pokes out a bit at the front of the shoe, does that mean it's too small? I still have some room at the front. Also, is the material strong enough to withstand all the poking or will it eventually develop a hole?  
At the front or at the top of the toe box? Because if you have room how does it poke at the front?

Idc Ill do it we should all take 15 mins and write 1 at the least maybe we will get a code or something lol we all stayed and and some waited for 4 hours on that draw lol whos with me

Did you let the VP know there's some dark magic at work?

Back
Top Bottom