ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mainly another flurry of Matches codes talk along with the usual collab Ls being handed out.
Hs drop, codes, group prayer sessions for adc restock, people asking for oops etc.
Ah...  Not much then...  Hehehe!  I was praying no ADC restock of creams... 
laugh.gif

Yeah I think they just took mc from somewhere else & replaced it. I personally prefer the version that's coming out.
Oh wait, you're saying that they pasted a multi color pattern onto the toe in the pic in @joelom  's post?  I was saying someone shopped the brightness levels it to make the mc look lighter.  The entire photoset on Boostvibes is pretty close up, doesn't appear to be a cut and paste job. The colors look pretty rich in the pics.

Yeah I think they just took mc from somewhere else
Oh wait, you're saying that they pasted a multi color pattern onto the toe in the pic in @joelom
 's post?  I was saying someone shopped the brightness levels it to make the mc look lighter.  The entire photoset on Boostvibes is pretty close up, doesn't appear to be a cut and paste job. The colors look pretty rich in the pics.

The pic he posted is/was a pic of the Rainbow LTD but someone replaced the mc on the toe w/ a different mc color & pattern. It's not just lightened as the colors are completely different. Pattern is different too.

Last edited:
Just a heads up, Footlocker in Serramonte had the navy ub as of Saturday night, picked up a pair using a rewards.

Footlocker in Beverly Center was almost sold out when I went.

Stores not having any UB's at all is quickly becoming a theme.

mad.gif

Got the "Your order has left the building" on Saturday. Clicked on track my order and the tracking number doesn't even work.

Checked again on Monday morning and same thing. So I log into my Adidas account to check. Order History shows I have no orders... WTF Adidas!? 
laugh.gif

To each his own, I think it makes the shoe look cleaner. I'm cool with little/no branding, and the 3 stripes are overused and not always appealing. The trefoil is much more subtle and better looking than slapping 3 big stripes on everything. But opinions are what make the world go around.

Unfort the only uncaged releases have been hyped collabs, and I don't like the collar on the non collab uncaged ones that we've seen pics of. Wish they'd stuck with the original collar.

Cause the collabs wanna be "different" cause Adidas knows the cageless look only appeals to (way) less people.

Back
Top Bottom