ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I'm from the East Bay and Southland doesn't seem like a mall that would get big releases since people actually got shot there. They seem to be a GR kinds of Foot stores.
I would've thought the same thing but if Bay Fair Champs got em then there really is no telling what the standard is.  Bay Fair is such a ****** mall.

I would've thought the same thing but if Bay Fair Champs got em then there really is no telling what the standard is.  Bay Fair is such a ****** mall.

Bay fair got creams?

I can check and proxy for someone if they have them, I live 3 minutes away lol

SOOOOOOO  I also heard that some cream Yeezy 750s were dropping at footlocker to offset the cream release... just what I've heard though 
wink.gif

Yea it's surprising they got them but that mall is pretty much a Shoe Bazaar so could be why the got them.

Been reading and decided to rant and answer questions in bunches. I expect blowback. But so many people need to be questioned here.
When people were buyin the white/blk, there were some in here saying they rather get the blk/whites. I'm sure the blk/whites woulda sold out quick like the white/blk if people where passing out codes instead of hording/squatting.:rolleyes
There were people asking/begging and you let yours expire.:smh:
took a code when you weren't rdy to buy from a person who was? or this a referral one that you got from someone else's buy that you are sitting on? both rhetorical question.
Ordered on Saturday, will be delivered on Tuesday to SF.
Why are people squatting on codes? Two ways of getting the, either someone gave them it or a referral. Why take a code from someone if you ain't rdy to buy. Why keep a referral when there are so many asking for one alrdy and you just sitting on one? I don't get it.:smh:
I was there in person on Wednesday, they told me Tuesday "maybe":rolleyes

its not that serious

I HATE asking this but does anyone here know if there's any spot in Las Vegas that carry the all white UBs? I have a work partner who is there right now and he said he could check if I know any place that has them. PM if you want.

I HATE asking this but does anyone here know if there's any spot in Las Vegas that carry the all white UBs? I have a work partner who is there right now and he said he could check if I know any place that has them. PM if you want.

Maybe Adidas Las Vegas? The white UB's are just as scarce to find as the cream's.

I think im starting to lean towards spending this price for a pair. Didnt somewhere have them around $240-250 though?
Yeah I think I remember seeing that posted but haven't been paying close attention.

May have just been from Matches but people using the 10-15% off codes instead of $75

edit - I actually think it was Farfetch

Last edited:
[/quote]
Bay fair got creams?

I can check and proxy for someone if they have them, I live 3 minutes away lol

Pretty sure that Champs disconnected their phone. It has been busy since Friday. Can you check to see if they got 12? I dont wanna drive from San Mateo and pay toll for no reason

Last edited:
FTL manager in Sac just told me they're expecting some new shipments of boosts this week. Doesn't know what color but could possibly be creams

Back
Top Bottom