ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you already have other UBs, get the Y-3s. If not, get some dang UBs on your feet ASAP.

Or if you're considering paying resale for the 3Ms, def go w/ the Y-3s.

Yea i have 5 pairs of UBs so thats why i was thinking the Y-3s. Theyre similar enough that ill probably only get one or the other.

Gonna wait till i can get more of a discount than $275 though. Nobody was hooking your boy up for matches

Yea i have 5 pairs of UBs so thats why i was thinking the Y-3s. Theyre similar enough that ill probably only get one or the other.

Gonna wait till i can get more of a discount than $275 though. Nobody was hooking your boy up for matches
Word, I paid $270 for one of my pairs and I definitely don't regret it.

Porsche Design x Ultra Boost is out...GO....MSRP is about $350.  Managed to cop from Amsterdam for $250ish w/o VAT

Here are some places that has them...porsche design, harrods, offspring (UK only)

Just got out of westfield champs to triple check things and they said they have some navys but no creams. The girl upfront doesnt know of next shipment and doesnt expect them to come tomorrow. I dnt trust her lol

Just got out of westfield champs to triple check things and they said they have some navys but no creams. The girl upfront doesnt know of next shipment and doesnt expect them to come tomorrow. I dnt trust her lol
They'll tell you if you buy a tshirt 
laugh.gif

I got a question guys, on the y3 website it says uk 7 is US 7.5 but matches/farfetch say uk 7 is US 8? Which one sizing guide should i go with cuz i need US sz 8-8.5....

Olives from Saints finally came in. Man i was excited for these and as soon as i opened the box i was underwhelmed. Still like em just not as much as i thought i would. Box also came with a weird sticky note lol

They look great man! Underrated cw imo

Do these stores really not know what they are going to get and when they are getting shipments? I just find that really hard to believe. So shoes just randomly show up and they put them on the floor?

Do these stores really not know what they are going to get and when they are getting shipments? I just find that really hard to believe. So shoes just randomly show up and they put them on the floor?

yes that definitely happens. I have buddies that work at different FTLs and they say sometimes stuff just pops up randomly and they're told to just put them out on shelves

Does anyone know the sizing for the y3 zg knits? If i usually wear an 8.5-9 for UBs, could i get a UK 8.5/US 9?

Does anyone know the sizing for the y3 zg knits? If i usually wear an 8.5-9 for UBs, could i get a UK 8.5/US 9?
think we've all said it a bunch of times in here. definitely size down unless u want a lot of toe room. get the size 8 or 8.5 US.

They look great man! Underrated cw imo

i dont think they're underrated at all. alot of people love the olives, and if they ever released over here, could quite possibly be madness like the creams. As evidenced by current resell prices.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom