ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FTL VIP 20% off $99+

most UBs are excluded but the Zx800s are not.. 

Last edited:
Finally got around to cutting the cage. 

I am happy how they turned out! 

I ordered some new laces from Amazon. 

Considering doing it to my navy blues too. 

I am keeping the cage on the solar yellow. 

Pics

call me crazy but i think the cage is one of the most important parts of the UB. Its like you took the hubcap off the car and have the rim exposed.

So, many people ask if the men's n women's are the same fit. Width particularly. I see most people usually say that width is identical. What I find interesting is that foot locker shows the men's pairs to be width D, but women's pairs to be width B. See below.

View media item 1709017

So, many people ask if the men's n women's are the same fit. Width particularly. I see most people usually say that width is identical. What I find interesting is that foot locker shows the men's pairs to be width D, but women's pairs to be width B. See below.

View media item 1709017
So far only one person claimed that they are the same width and fit. Need some more ppl with both womens and mens pairs to confirm.

struck out on the MC racers, feeling like blowing my $ on some Ultra Boosts.  Any deals out there for the OG boosts in blue/black CW?
I own a couple pairs of Racers including the original MCs...they are garbage compared to the ultra boost. Don't waste your time with those hard/flat shoes. 

In terms of comfort, UB is better. As a running enthusiast, function-wise there is no straight-up 1:1 comparison between the UB and the Racer. The UB is more suited for daily-training, long-slow runs or the not so fast distance runner preferring highly cushioned shoes when they race. The Racer should be self-explanatory, it's light, minimally structured/cushioned and responsive for a reason.

Was looking forward to copping the Grey/Sonic Green Kolor Ultras. But $285 seems pretty steep. Even the J&D colab was only $255 and they arguably had a more premium finish to them.

Will be happy if i can pick up the Base Green joints when they release for retail though.
at that price they'll hopefully sit for a bit.

So far only one person claimed that they are the same width and fit. Need some more ppl with both womens and mens pairs to confirm.
fwiw, I said earlier in this thread that I have a Men's 8 and a Women's 9 Pure Boost 2, and the length and width feel identical. On eastbay - where I ordered from - it also lists the Women's Pure 2 as a width B as well.

Back
Top Bottom