ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does anyone notice that ub's vary in sizes? I just got the white gradiant ub and the navy both in 9.5 and the navy seems to be bigger then the white one. I also have the solebox ub in a 9.5 and it is really big on. Might need to find someone to trade for a 9 or even a 8.5.

Guys I just asked footlocker to scan the SKU for the creams. She told me green acres location has them!!! I think this restock is real. She wouldn't order in store for me though

Edit: called green acres valley stream and the guy pretended to have no idea what I was talking about. Sounds like they're backdooring all the pairs

nothing new

Does anyone notice that ub's vary in sizes? I just got the white gradiant ub and the navy both in 9.5 and the navy seems to be bigger then the white one. I also have the solebox ub in a 9.5 and it is really big on. Might need to find someone to trade for a 9 or even a 8.5.
The Knit is different on all 3 UBs. It is confirmed on this thread solebox UBs fit bigger than regular UBs.

All UBs that I have fit the same except the darker colors feel tighter. Not much of a difference. Maybe your white pair is laced tighter.

Lmaoooo just got back to my desk and the farfetch price went up $20 :smh:

Last edited:

The Knit is different on all 3 UBs. It is confirmed on this thread solebox UBs fit bigger than regular UBs.

All UBs that I have fit the same except the darker colors feel tighter. Not much of a difference. Maybe your white pair is laced tighter.
That makes sense. Thank you for the reply.

Still looking for some help finding a pair of those GS white Ultra Boosts that are floating around at Foot Lockers and Footactions and stuff... The SKU is 6370863904060 (size 6 GS).

I tried calling the Foot Locker 1-800 number and I did an online chat as well but unfortunately the online support doesn't have access to those SKUs, only what's available online. They said you'd have to go in store to find stock.

So if anyone could help me out... (I'm in Canada, can't really go myself lol)
Im going to the mall most likely on Sunday...  I'll see if they have it at my Kids FTL and HoH.

Lmaoooo just got back to my desk and the farfetch price went up $20
mean.gif
They catching on to the joog

Im going to the mall most likely on Sunday...  I'll see if they have it at my Kids FTL and HoH.
Thanks, the online support said they should be able to find stock/order via their computers as well. DM me if you need anything.

Back
Top Bottom