ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Footlocker or champs?
. It was footlocker HoH i missed it because i asked where footlocker was and thr guy led me to kids footlocker lol... I got a size 12 though need an 11.5 ... To clarify they had 2 size12s

Last edited:
So glad I came to this BS mall yesterday to look for OG's for my girl. Talking to dude at the register and he said they haven't got UB's in a min, just the navy's. Took the hunch to come back today and COOKED.

Also skooped core blacks from my NT fam in Chicago, since the triple blacks are looking bleek. Im good on UB's.... for now.

You cook the last 10.5 from the blvd?

Champs not answering the phone. Just rang for 2 full minutes before someone picked up the phone and put it back down...

Serramonte HOH giving everyone a different response. I'm not even surprised, pretty much all the pairs went to their homies anyways

I've frequented niketalk on and off for years, but never had an account. Fell in love with the Chalks and after a few days of searching for info, found this thread. 

That was just last night now today there's a drop. I'm in a smallish town so didn't even bother at first. Friend in ATL called every foot locker and found nothing. 

I figured, what the hell, I'll try and call...they had just gotten a shipment and hadn't even unboxed. Held my size for me and let me buy some for my friend that was SOL. 

Thanks guys for the heads up. Happy camper today. 

ETA: This was at the mall in Kalamzoo, MI if anyone else is in the area. There was no one else in there after them and the employees didn't seem to think they were that big a deal. 

Congrats on the cop. Where you from?

FTL getting blasted on Twitter now......if you were planning to check your local spots and haven't yet i suggest you do it quick..

FYI my buddy was told no...he insisted they were in the shipment....manager checked shipment and boom....creams....

I cant wait until this madness stops.
It never stops tho... 
laugh.gif

can't wait for the online release. Just a matter of time. I remember being laughed at saying these would be restocked a couple of months ago.

Resell will be in that $250 and below stage here very soon. You'll have these eventually. It might feel like you'll never get them, but they will come. Many struck out on whites only to get them 4-6 months later. Just a matter of time

Went to the local FTL/HOH to oop a fellow NTer.  I walk in and there's no employees anywhere.  I go over to the Creams on display and then start looking around for someone to help out.  Ten minutes later two employees finally come out of the back (both wearing Creams).  I ask them what sizes they have and they said the pair on display was the last pair.  I go to buy it, and they both give each other a worried look and go talk for a minute in the corner.  Come back over and tell me the display pair is actually on hold.  Sorry 
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

Pr
Went to the local FTL/HOH to oop a fellow NTer.  I walk in and there's no employees anywhere.  I go over to the Creams on display and then start looking around for someone to help out.  Ten minutes later two employees finally come out of the back (both wearing Creams).  I ask them what sizes they have and they said the pair on display was the last pair.  I go to buy it, and they both give each other a worried look and go talk for a minute in the corner.  Come back over and tell me the display pair is actually on hold.  Sorry  >: :stoneface: :smh:
pretty sure that's illegal in some way. You could definitely talk to a corporate rep about that.

I'm tired of hearing these stores ******** people like me and you.

Went to the local FTL/HOH to oop a fellow NTer.  I walk in and there's no employees anywhere.  I go over to the Creams on display and then start looking around for someone to help out.  Ten minutes later two employees finally come out of the back (both wearing Creams).  I ask them what sizes they have and they said the pair on display was the last pair.  I go to buy it, and they both give each other a worried look and go talk for a minute in the corner.  Come back over and tell me the display pair is actually on hold.  Sorry  >: :stoneface: :smh:

report them. I know its awful and perhaps time consuming, but these two are knuckleheads? Come out wearing chalks and then change the story. ****

Pr
pretty sure that's illegal in some way. You could definitely talk to a corporate rep about that.

I'm tired of hearing these stores ******** people like me and you.

So employees are not allowed to have limited kicks just because they work there? SMH! Don't be a rat!

Back
Top Bottom