ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If anyone in DFW area is looking for an 11 in creams, I got an extra pair for a buddy that ended up backing out. Happy to help a local NT'er out at retail.

Wtf. They don't have shipment? Employees picking their pairs in the back?
Just got back from my local Champs and they had none when they opened despite being on the launch locator.  Said they're getting a truck this afternoon but don't know if any creams are in the shipment.  Sounds like it's going to be a crapshoot everywhere.

called up SF stores... champs getting their shipment any time before 1pm. footlocker apparently dropping at 1pm. hauling *** over to westfield during my lunch break! anybody over there know if there's a line forming?

good luck, everybody!

Savages
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

Just got back from my local Champs and they had none when they opened despite being on the launch locator.  Said they're getting a truck this afternoon but don't know if any creams are in the shipment.  Sounds like it's going to be a crapshoot everywhere.
where in NC? Raleigh?

Called 3 stores 2 of them told me they won't put them out until tomorrow afternoon .. Don't know if it's true or not .

went to champs in Kings Plaza this morning and an employee in the adidas stores heard me asking about the chalks and she said "they had them at champs but they sold out, and I opened! I opened thee store them went up stairs and they were gone by 10:02". so of course I went anyway only to be told they were raffled off?! These employee's boi
mean.gif
Thanks for the info I was just about to go there. 
mean.gif

My TTS rubs the top of my foot bad, I had to return my OG black and purple last year and even a half size up on my Core Blacks rubbed at first, now they dont. It really doesnt feel as roomy as you think. The sock design helps, my TTS PB 350's feel much looser than these .5+ UB's.
Yea, but from what I gathered. He went a full size up from his TTS.

went to champs in Kings Plaza this morning and an employee in the adidas stores heard me asking about the chalks and she said "they had them at champs but they sold out, and I opened! I opened thee store them went up stairs and they were gone by 10:02". so of course I went anyway only to be told they were raffled off?! These employee's boi
mean.gif
Not sure they restocked again there. I went last week and they had them and it was dead. I bought a few for friends. Sold out like 2 days later. Most people around here don't even know what cream UBs are.

Did Champs @ Glendale Galleria get another shipment of Creams today though or did those 50 people line up for nothing?

never thought id see the day peeps lining up for boost.
People line up for anything that can land them a quick but without realizing how little they make compared to the time wasted...  Then again, if they really have nothing better to do, why not... lol

Back
Top Bottom