ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
After trips to four stores, one canceled Champs order, and two trades falling through I finally got that mythical 10. Shout out to @The6god for trying to make a trade work. Someone help him out.

Last edited:
Just coppe a pair for my bro

Navy pair is nice as hell :x don't feel like spending $190 with tax tho

Just coppe a pair for my bro

Navy pair is nice as hell :x don't feel like spending $190 with tax tho
Word, I copped the cream, navy and white in 1 day, then HS on the following Saturday....Navy's are going back...I OD'd a bit hahahaha

Miami .

Dolphin mall champs got there shipment one per customer
Dadeland mall got there shipment one per customer.
Footlocker international mall got there shipment.
Sawgrass got there shipment
And Westland got there shipment.

Anyone in this thread from Colorado?   We don't get **** as far as any decent non-Jordan releases.   Closest Cream UB's (according to Champs launch locator) are in Vegas, or Texas.  Same situation for all of the Yeezy drops. 

For anyone in Central Florida, Altamonte Mall FTL already received their stock earlier this week and have been sold out for a few days.

S/O to @adrenalinerush for the smooth clean trade! Extremely chill and trustworthy dude! Thanks for helping me finally get these size 10 Creams!

Any Arizona people who haven't gotten their pair yet, the Tucson Mall had pairs when I went to return my 12 for an 11. The employee told me that they had a full size run in a recent shipment they received. Don't know if it has dried up yet, but they had the shoe on display when I went in. Just wanted to help anyone who's still on the hunt for theirs.

So I guess HOH VF just got their pairs in. Congrats to those who copped. Wish I could have stayed longer SMH

Westfield ftl 9 9.5 10 gone, people still lined up. Champs said not today. If you're not here consider it cooked

Anyone in this thread from Colorado?   We don't get **** as far as any decent non-Jordan releases.   Closest Cream UB's (according to Champs launch locator) are in Vegas, or Texas.  Same situation for all of the Yeezy drops. 
Boulder Running Company stocks Ultra Boosts. Not sure where your located, but spent some time there a few weeks ago and realized how dry area is with kicks.

Checked mondawmin during my break. Exactly what they told me on the phone
Good know, thanks.  Give the Mondawmin FTL crew some credit, answered the phone AND gave good intel - rare around BAL-DC this past week plus.

Am I the only one that prefers the white UB's with the black sole over the triple white? Its a nice subtle touch IMO without disturbing an "all white" shoe.

Boulder Running Company stocks Ultra Boosts. Not sure where your located, but spent some time there a few weeks ago and realized how dry area is with kicks.
Did not know that.  What colors did you see there?

I want the chalks and/or whites. 

Even the 3 House of Hoops stores out here blow.  No Ultraboosts at any foot sites, no Adidas store (outlet tho), no Nike store (outlet tho), etc.  Talked to a manager at one of the shops, and he said the closest store that got NMD's was in Oklahoma (not sure how reliable it was, but they definitely didn't get them anywhere around here). 

Back
Top Bottom