ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dude felt disrespected , I even ask if I could use my gift card .. It's kinda sad but I'm a cool laid back dude didn't make a scene or anything .

I'm still mad they didn't let this guy use his military .

I was able to get 2 pairs in Orlando today but nowhere would give me military discount and they was acting like I was crazy for asking. Smh. Still happy I got my pairs tho

i was able to find a size 14 in cream at champs here in Seattle. I'm absolutely elated. I had came to the reality that I wouldn't own these-the 13 was snug and uncomfortable. I found one 14 on the Internet and he wanted 350. 1 ******* pair. And today I casually walk into Champs expecting a No and dude says yes, and gets them for me. They had one size 14 and I'm stoked.

i was able to find a size 14 in cream at champs here in Seattle. I'm absolutely elated. I had came to the reality that I wouldn't own these-the 13 was snug and uncomfortable. I found one 14 on the Internet and he wanted 350. 1 ******* pair. And today I casually walk into Champs expecting a No and dude says yes, and gets them for me. They had one size 14 and I'm stoked.
Good to hear it bro! Best UB out there. 

just came back from sf westfield champs and FTL.  Everything OOS.  Got some large size in navy on display though.  

FTL restocked red NMD if anyone is interested in those.

Good deal, been trying to do this for a few people in thread with a size 8 but dudes still holding out hope
laugh.gif
geeez people really penny pinching, cant please em all 
roll.gif

After tax here in LA, they are $200 regardless add in shipping and there you go.

so they do exist!! lol

15th or 17th were the two potential dates I had listed but 17th seems unlikely at this point. Looks like the UB schedule got pushed back cause we were supposed to have Rainbow LTDs by now as well.

250 for my 10 on GOAT.................. tempted to just pull the trigger and cop. prob wont get too much better

finally riding that W train.

at westfield SF FTL, was about to settle for 11... but then the gods shined their light and the dude in front of me decided the 10.5s he had were too big...

feels good to eat.

Just called Woodfield Mall (Schaumburg, IL) from Denver, CO, to see if they had any left.  Sold out yesterday.  Was gonna ask my aunt who lives around there to go oop me. 

finally riding that W train.

at westfield SF FTL, was about to settle for 11... but then the gods shined their light and the dude in front of me decided the 10.5s he had were too big...

feels good to eat.

Wait, what? Somebody on here said Westfield SF was cooked by 12:45

250 for my 10 on GOAT.................. tempted to just pull the trigger and cop. prob wont get too much better

I would do it.

If you have doubts about your ability to cop for retail, I would jump on any price for

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom