ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Rambo831 Smh, must've been the same dude that told me that they didn't get them. I got there a little after they opened and guys walked out disappointed.
Yeah I heard some peeps were there at opening.  Luckily my wife likes to take her sweet time getting ready, that and avoiding traffic got me to strike luck! 

Anyone else buy triple whites from Adidas restock a few days ago, get a shipping confirmation and tracking number but the charge dropped from their account?
Nope. Just got mine today and it's absolutely beautiful 
nerd.gif

Sun Valley FTL shady as ****.  Went in on Tuesday at like 5pm and the girl told me they never get UBs and wouldn't be getting the Creams.  I told her they had a FSR of the Navys last week and she was like "Nah it was probably a return, we get those alot".  Bxtch thats only possible if a whole ******* clown squad rolled up to return a full range of navys, smh.

Then they told their homies on the DL so people lined up Wednesday morning and the stock was gone.  Confirmed today in person, the male manager and one of dudes with the dreads smirked when I asked, those two copped pairs for sure.

SF Westfield FTL was cooked by the time I got there at 1:30ish.   Copped from Champs though 
nthat.gif
 Those fools also shady as fxck.
.... Champs had pears today??

I called them and told them already, said theres nothing can do except ship back to the boutique and exchange for another if they have the size i need....

EDIT: Bought these with the $50 discount code also

That sux. I bought a pair of Margielas from thecorner and there was a scuff on the suede and they gave me 30% off on my order.

Maybe try contacting the store?

That sux. I bought a pair of Margielas from thecorner and there was a scuff on the suede and they gave me 30% off on my order.

Maybe try contacting the store?
Farfetch said send them pics of the products and they'll contact the store and try to find some way for me to either get a refund on my order or return it for a new pair, which hopefully is discounted or Imma be piss

This is for Y3 ZG buyer

If you're buying from Farfetch, avoid buying from the Deliberti boutique in Italy..

Got my Y3 today and the sole has been worn, did not give me extra lacing, box is beat up....

You would think a high end boutique would take good care of products, but guess not...

Just giving you NTs a heads up
I've had this same issue w/ Farfetch boutiques before. Both times I complained and they refunded part of my order. Did it via their email/online customer service and it took a few days but both times I got like 20% off...

I mean do we even need an ADC restock at this point :lol: I assume if you really wanted these you got them already

I'd file a chargeback with my CC if that happened and all they offered was a measly code. I would be LIVID

The level of bs for these cream ultra boost is to the max. Glad Adidas is flooding these with restocks. Why does anyone need 4 - 6 pairs of Cream Ultra Boost? Just let them be and let people cop who want them in store lol 

I mean do we even need an ADC restock at this point
laugh.gif
I assume if you really wanted these you got them already

I'd file a chargeback with my CC if that happened and all they offered was a measly code. I would be LIVID
sick.gif
 .... yes. We DO need one!! Not everybody can go cop an afternoon in-store release - especially on a weekday. Can't be biting into vacation hours everyday just to line up (WHY IS THERE EVEN A LINE FOR THESE!!
mad.gif
) Also doesn't help that these employees be giving false *** info. 

Last edited:

sick.gif
 .... yes. We DO need one!! Not everybody can go cop an afternoon in-store release - especially on a weekday. Can't be biting into vacation hours everyday just to line up (WHY IS THERE EVEN A LINE FOR THESE!!
mad.gif

Man I don't know what to believe anymore. 
mean.gif

Should I even bother trying to go in-store tomorrow? It's like my only chance to go.... 
Im sitting here hitting F5 continuously because size to land a size 14 i would need to working in their actual warehouse....

Surprisingly most of the dudes were cool.  Just first guy trying to lie and hold back info.  He knew they were getting the chalks, but dude tried to play me like they will not get them.

Did you happen to notice if they had any navys kn display?

sick.gif
mad.gif
Thats what sick hours are for homie 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom