ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Can anyone recommend what size grey wools I should get? I wear a 10.5 3M comfortably, anybody with both that can compare the fit between the two?
I would suggest you stay TTS. Wool UB's have a bit looser fit then pk models, so I think you should be fine.

A friend of mine just received a pair from Saints SG and brought it over to compare with my UB. They definitely look like the fake pair that was posted on the FB group. Be careful cuz these definitely are high quality fakes. The boost feels good. It's just the stitching is off and the tag. All my UB have the AD more closer together. These are the pictures View media item 2011473View media item 2011474View media item 2011475

Last edited:
Clean. Still need these. Prices have gone up too high and my size is starting to dry up. 
tired.gif

A friend of mine just received a pair from Saints SG and brought it over to compare with my UB. They definitely look like the fake pair that was posted on the FB group. Be careful cuz these definitely are high quality fakes. The boost feels good. It's just the stitching is off and the tag. All my UB have the AD more closer together. These are the pictures
Fake. Not sure what colorway this is supposed to be but it looks like Royals and Navys had a baby.

Can anyone recommend what size grey wools I should get? I wear a 10.5 3M comfortably, anybody with both that can compare the fit between the two?
Do the same size as all your UBs.  All my UBs does not warrant sizing up or down from each other...  Then again, each person's foot is different... 

I had to do a double take when I read the tweet, caught me off guard just dropping so suddenly 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom