ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah agreed. The only plus I see from the new pair is the knit going all around the entire shoe. The white sole doesn't sell me, even if it's continental.

Me either would actually prefer black for contrast. More athletic look too then ogs whicj doesnt make them better but different. Should be looked at in its own way as a single CW

I got a pair of creams (size 10)- shout out to @agrizzly21 for looking out!

the width is perfect, but the length is a little long.

I have a little more than a thumb's width from my big toe to the tip of the shoe

Anyone else with this problem?

i guess i can live with it but i'm not totally comfortable with it.

should i just bite the bullet and keep it or should i sell it?

You should do what you want and not what strangers on the internet tell you to do.

Try a half size down.

OG whites and OG CB's look better than the new versions IMO.  

Still surprised they are moving away from the original knit pattern.  It was perfect.

I agree this will be my first gradient pair and still it my go back if I dont like in hand

Dont like the grey on new blacks gotta look for a core black og now. Who can oop me i got highsnobs to trade.
Damn that thirst for coreblacks. Was wondering how much are you looking for add on cash?
laugh.gif

Yeah agreed. The only plus I see from the new pair is the knit going all around the entire shoe. The white sole doesn't sell me, even if it's continental.
For those with J&Ds or that picked these whites up in store today, is there a noticeable difference in comfort/elasticity/whatever with the pk wrapping around the back?

og whites prices should definitely get higher soon.

crazy.. i had no idea about this drop and i just got a pair of the OG's for the low.

and the only reason i bought those was because i couldnt find creams for cheap

Hmm am starting to think Kanye is behind the strips on all the new ultra boosts models coming out now ... : shrugs shoulder : ..

Back
Top Bottom