ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For anyone in the south Florida area (GO HEAT), champs at sawgrass mills mall has ultra boosts and triple white nmds
did they change up the box for the NMD? mine came in the standard blue box with the white adidas logo. 

mystery greys starting to grow on me.
i ordered the triple whites when they dropped and another pair 30 minutes later. both have shipping and arriving next week.

Is there fakes for the highsnobiety yet? I haven't see any as of yet, has anyone else? Might pull the trigger today.

I'm guessing nothing has changed, but how do the 2.0's fit compared to the OG whites? The same or different in any sort of way?
I wear sz 9 across the board on all my UBs.  My OG whites and MG fit a little snug, many members rec going half a size up on those colorways.  I would compare the 2.0 whites to my core blacks which fit perfect.

How worn are those OG Whites though? 
Not worn at all.  Just poor lighting makes it look so yellow.

Last edited:
got a pair of HS's at crepe city today for £220 which was the best deal I could find, especially as some people wanted 300-350. absolutely love them and can't wait to wear them

:lol: :lol: at these shipping posts. Just chill you know how many orders they process? Also its the weekend

They've done that to me twice. By the time I got shipping confirmation, the shoes arrived the next day.

Some say he really can. Have you seen the White House clip where he catches a microphone stand falling down? There are Stevie Wonder truthers out there that make a case that he can see, at least somewhat.

Some say he really can. Have you seen the White House clip where he catches a microphone stand falling down? There are Stevie Wonder truthers out there that make a case that he can see, at least somewhat.
Stevie Wonder not being blind is my #1 favorite conspiracy theory, followed closely by Chemtrails

Back
Top Bottom