ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just tried on the new gradient core blacks, actually much nicer in person than I thought. Still passed though.

Adidas culver city got gradient triple whites & core blacks yesterday but the whites are gone.

Got a peek at a BUNCH of upcoming stuff & it was definitely very interesting.

Unfortunately still no sign of the triple blacks.

Last edited:
Just tried on the new gradient core blacks, actually much nicer in person than I thought. Still passed though.

Adidas culver city got gradient triple whites & core blacks yesterday but the whites are gone.

In what way tank

Looks good to me. And $215 shipped and invoiced is pretty much retail. The resell on these aren't as high as before and ~$215 to ~$230 is pretty common. 

:nerd:  

He's blind. Have you seen how he dresses? A guy who can see would never dress like that.

Anyone know of any spots that might have wool greys anywhere? Pretty dry around my area

Btw, returned size 10.5 core blacks at Vacaville Adidas outlet for anyone looking. Might still be there. Was about a hour ago

Last edited:
Looks good. Are the MC Adizero's still around? I wear my black ones only on special occasions.
They haven't dropped in the US yet.  I picked these up at PRO:Direct Running in the UK.

This is my first pair, but I might have to pick up another colorway.  I didn't expect the primeknit to be this comfortable.

The free tongue makes a world of difference.  My mid foot doesn't feel like it is being attacked by a boa constrictor.
laugh.gif

The white 3Ms we've seen floating around are definitely a real thing and are dropping.

Also looks like the uncaged LTDs will be $200 retail.

So what kind of things did you saw??? Tell us more haha 

They look good. I haven't seen fakes of these yet. I'm not surprised at price either since the market is just flooded with these. Awesome cop.

Looks good...Seller not making money or might have purchased with discount..

Looks good to me. And $215 shipped and invoiced is pretty much retail. The resell on these aren't as high as before and ~$215 to ~$230 is pretty common. 

:nerd:  

Thanks for the help and replied each of you! Stoked on the pickup, especially for the price.

Back
Top Bottom