ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
somebody school me on the difference between the regular UB's and the UB ST's.

are the similar or is one better than the other?

Mine shipped but the tracking link doesn't work and I have no idea how to get the actual tracking number but I'm not worried. If it comes it'll just be a surprise which then makes Monday's or Tuesday's or Wednesday's a little better.
   If you still haven't gotten confirmation, they most likely shipped and you just didn't get the email.
Mine shipped but the tracking link doesn't work and I have no idea how to get the actual tracking number but I'm not worried. If it comes it'll just be a surprise which then makes Monday's or Tuesday's or Wednesday's a little better.
   The actual tracking is in the URL link.

somebody school me on the difference between the regular UB's and the UB ST's.

are the similar or is one better than the other?
Silhouettes are completely different. reg UB has a more sleek design and UB STs are more bulky.

comfort on UB STs are better but the look of the reg UB overshadow that.

Can't go wrong with both. All depends on the purpose you are using the UBs for.

Creams come in today... I just hope they actually fit

i know what you mean.

I got some size 10's in the creams, and they were a little too long.

good thing my cousin had a 9.5 and they actually fit better.

We just did a swap.... FTW

Latest procurements:

(In my best Meth voice)

Chalks Rule Everything Around Me...C.R.E.A.M., got the boosts...for not too many dollar bills y'all...
wink.gif
laugh.gif
.  Sorry, I know that was hella corny, but I had to.  Word to Wu.  

Anyhoo...these need no introduction...

And last, but not least, for those scenarios which call for rugged, weather-proofed comfort...

Adidas Terrex Skychaser GTX --  

Grabbed these for my upcoming Scandinavian sojourn.  Those fjords and glacially carved rocky outcrops won't be able to fade me!  
grin.gif

Last edited:
Silhouettes are completely different. reg UB has a more sleek design and UB STs are more bulky.

comfort on UB STs are better but the look of the reg UB overshadow that.

Can't go wrong with both. All depends on the purpose you are using the UBs for.

what do you mean by comfort?

The cushioning or the overall comfort like fit-wise, etc...?

3M's or OG?  found both in my size for resale for around the same price any opinions on either or?

Called up the House of Hoops at Flatirons Mall in Broomfield, Colorado.... asked if they got the white UB's.... she told me "No stores in Colorado get Ultra Boosts". 

Funny, because multiple posters in this thread alone talked about how they picked up the Creams from that specific store, just a couple of weeks ago.  

I hate these retail store employees... 

Called up the House of Hoops at Flatirons Mall in Broomfield, Colorado.... asked if they got the white UB's.... she told me "No stores in Colorado get Ultra Boosts". 

Funny, because multiple posters in this thread alone talked about how they picked up the Creams from that specific store, just a couple of weeks ago.  

I hate these retail store employees... 
Try calling Footlocker instead at the same mall. I know for sure they got the Creams there at the mall a couple of weeks ago.

Footlocker in parkmeadows malls got some creams too. All gone though.

Back
Top Bottom