ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah I'm wary but so far my experience with them have been alright.  That sucks that they canceled on you, what kind of releases were they?
Basically they were inundated with so many requests that they've changed the pre-order system to only apply to product pages you can see and click on.  Can't just be an image or information from a rep any longer.

2x each with wool greys and core black

Full size run all white, black/white, 3m black UB @ water tower Chicago
It looks like the only shoe store there is a FNL, am I correct? I pop in to the FNL store in NYC occasionally just to check and they've always got a very limited selection of CWs

Exactly. Bye bye old knit patterns. $$

But how are the 3M's back now? Granted, those always had the Continental sole.

Someone posted their 3M production date from that small JJ restock the other week. Their's still had the old prod date so it seems they're probably unloading those also.

I'm an 11.5 so finding womens in those sizes are impossible. I know one store that have the OG w's white but only in smaller sizes. I would love to have a restock really soon but it's looking more and more unlikely every day.
What stores bc I might have to get another pair of the 1.0

Hype is real, ordering shoes without even knowing what you ordered. 
laugh.gif

Do UB stretch out over time with wear? The 11.5 Chalks (my true size) I bought seems to be too tight close to my ankle even though there's still some room vertically. Also, do Creams run differently than other UB colors? Want to know for reference for future UB purchases and if I should .5 size up.

Do UB stretch out over time with wear? The 11.5 Chalks (my true size) I bought seems to be too tight close to my ankle even though there's still some room vertically. Also, do Creams run differently than other UB colors? Want to know for reference for future UB purchases and if I should .5 size up.
Yesterday in this thread members were suggesting putting something in the ankle opening overnight, stuffed paper, a bottle, etc. I find they do get a little "less snug" around the ankle after numerous wears.

Most of the tightness I have found in a smaller size is around the forefoot and toes being visible in the primeknit. There isn't much stretching or help for that.

Some have said the wool/primeknit blends run a bit bigger. Wool grey, mystery grey, cream. 

Yesterday in this thread members were suggesting putting something in the ankle opening overnight, stuffed paper, a bottle, etc. I find they do get a little "less snug" around the ankle after numerous wears.

Most of the tightness I have found in a smaller size is around the forefoot and toes being visible in the primeknit. There isn't much stretching or help for that.

Some have said the wool/primeknit blends run a bit bigger. Wool grey, mystery grey, cream. 
So, non-wool UB I probably should .5 size up then, thank you.

Back
Top Bottom