ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

If you can do it and you're fine with it!

Perfect.

Wont be disappointed.

I'm really considering putting my supreme snakes up for a pair of HS ultras.

I want them but the snakes are dope in hand
You find somebody willing to make that trade? Not bad if you ask me. Having said that, the snakeskins are much better in person than photos. All the Sup 98s are; well I dunno about the blacks because I didn't get those.

You find somebody willing to make that trade? Not bad if you ask me. Having said that, the snakeskins are much better in person than photos. All the Sup 98s are; well I dunno about the blacks because I didn't get those.
Thats huge saying all are dope.

Id love to see all in person.

No i havent tried for the trade yet... but the hype is slowly getting there for supremes now

I just dont see the hype with Supreme, some stuff is dope but others not so much

Thats huge saying all are dope.

Id love to see all in person.

No i havent tried for the trade yet... but the hype is slowly getting there for supremes now
I like the snakeskins best, but in hand the red and navy are actually a lot nicer than photos suggest, IMO. Good luck if you go for the trade.

You're absolutely right - a lot of stuff is an easy pass and 100% hype, while some is genuinely dope.
plus im not paying 60+ on a got damn HANES t-shirt, that sir is an abombination..................
laugh.gif

I think I'm gonna start wearing all my UB's without the insole. Just feels better overall 
I made that switch recently myself.  I have never worn shoes without insoles but getting some NMDs changed my view on that - riding directly on the boost is the way to go.  My only concern is that with summer heat and humidity on the way, if the inside gets sweaty there will be no alternative but to wash the entire shoe.  I'll worry about that when the time comes.

Last edited:

I made that switch recently myself.  I have never worn shoes without insoles but getting some NMDs changed my view on that - riding directly on the boost is the way to go.  My only concern is that with summer heat and humidity on the way, if the inside gets sweaty there will be no alternative but to wash the entire shoe.  I'll worry about that when the time comes.
I've washed my whites twice and mystery greys once. no issues

You could always wear socks...

Gosh.

These Y3 Knit Boost things with some ripped denim shorts is the move this summer in FL. Didn't like how they looked with jeans the other day but with shorts, they're great.

Back
Top Bottom