ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Still waiting on my shipping confirmation for the og white UBs from asphaltgold from yesterday. My nerves are out of control with fear for the cancellation mail haha.

Still waiting on my shipping confirmation for the og white UBs from asphaltgold from yesterday. My nerves are out of control with fear for the cancellation mail haha.
Hmm... mine are supposed to be delivered tomorrow. 

You never got an email?

I'm in the same boat, never miss leg day, haven't bought a pair of expensive slim fit jeans in years.

I usually wear Kith Mercer 3s but they aren't exactly cheap pants. You can make the leg bottom as wide as a straight leg pant or narrow like a jogger. Twill and stretchy. At 130, not cheap.

Killion "Trackers" might also work (when they are in stock). 54 bucks, zipped leg opening, stretch twill jogger like pants. Own a few pairs and they fit great and are comfortable around the waist/thigh areas. Just have to see when they are in stock via Twitter/IG.

HM jeans, I've been able to get away with sizing up the slim low jeans just fine. Just make sure the jeans have elasticity in them. Those HM Fear of God pants, I've been able to wear them sized up as well. Tried to wear a size 34 and it was like wearing tights, 36 was fine.

Don't worry about length either. You can stack em.
Mercer 3's never restock though :frown: I've been waiting months for the olive and stone to restock.  They just dropped the cargos but I'm not sure I'm feeling those, haven't worn cargos since the 90s lol

I would think that all the thirst for triple blacks will keep the frenzy to a minimum on these.

No discount codes accepted
ohwell.gif
.  The whites accepting discount codes was a mistake.

No discount codes accepted
ohwell.gif
.  The whites accepting discount codes was a mistake.
Yeah they caught on towards the end of the drop on the Whites and corrected course. .  Thankfully, they still honored the ones that got through though. 

Back
Top Bottom