ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
roll.gif

Welp, Klekt changed the PayPal conditions so now you have to link/connect your Klekt account with your PayPal account and that is impossible unless you have a premier account (which the PP CS guy told me I can't have) so now that site is absolutely useless. Well played Klekt! I know this isn't very Boost related but there are many great deals to be found on UBs and NMDs on Klekt and many of us EU people use it.

Good looks on the winnsports link

Basically retail and shipping.

Now I can sell this 8.5 that I had

Any one have that guide to washing UBs? I forgot to bookmark and todays a good day to get the job done lol

RW had a pair of wool greys size 12 available under retail for $160 , just copped.. steal if you ask me no wool greys found online :frown: 

Hmmmmmm HS UB for 280..... For those that have them how do you like em in hand already have wool greys
Been having this debate with myself...I have the MGs and HS...and toying with the idea of ditching the MGs...but it's like reverse knit colorway of greys....but HS has a hint of lavender to it, and the leather cage will age/wear well....damn, while writing this I still don't know what to do Hahahaha both fresh

If only those OGs were 10.5 smh someone help me out lol

Can't find none in a 10.5/11 for non-rape

If anybody can help locate a pair or a pair of 3Ms I can toss a MF 10% or $75 discount in exchange lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom