ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Will be $1000 for those MC now 
roll.gif

He replied to my comment on instagram, clarified and said only 40 pairs of multicolor UB's in the US.
Damn here in Brazil we got a FSR of these... They sat for a day and then sold out. Could've copped but I can't bring my self to like the rainbow :S

Champs - Eugene, Oregon has these sitting.  Finally got a chance to see the 2.0 whites and blacks.  The whites were surprisingly super clean, almost bought it, but really dont need it so I passed.  The grey stripe actually looks good in person.  Adds a slight contrast to all the white, nice touch.   The 2.0 CB was very underwhelming, definitely not a fan. 

I

Core black 2.0 vs 1.0 

Champs - Eugene, Oregon has these sitting.  Finally got a chance to see the 2.0 whites and blacks.  The whites were surprisingly super clean, almost bought it, but really dont need it so I passed.  The grey stripe actually looks good in person.  Adds a slight contrast to all the white, nice touch.   The 2.0 CB was very underwhelming, definitely not a fan. 
I
View media item 2031160

Core black 2.0 vs 1.0 

View media item 2031161

Agree 100%. Keeping mine on ice for awhile.

Got a offer of 450 gifted shipped for my DS triple white 2.0, and my worn three times 3ms both size 10. I'm thinking I will be able to find a DS pair for retail again or catch a restock

DO yall like hurricanes or sun devil colorway more?
I'm not really a fan of either. Both school's colorways are too contrasty for me. The hurricane's green and orange is just jarring. I guess the ASU one is a bit better, but I tend to like my UBs a bit more monochrome and understated.

Back
Top Bottom