ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

If anyone in the Bay is looking for a sz 10 3m, a guy on CL has a pair "worn for 30 minutes" asking $260.

I know if they were my size I'd be very tempted.
Which is really 300 minutes. 
laugh.gif

how much was the size 14 wool greys?

i tried calling but no answer....
I think retail plus shipping USPS.

The store is closed, the guy only answered because we was there stocking some shelves before going home.  You'll have to try again when they open.

roll.gif

so hard to assess wear from pictures for conti UBs. no worn down nubs to look for, no leather to be creased.

They look pretty clean from the small pictures provided, though.
Just checked the listing, yeah they're super clean.  Surely only worn a few times at most, maybe only 30 minutes.  VNDS for sure. 

Taking the insoles out doesn't do it for you?  My toes poke through visibly even in a 9.5 UB usually, which has about 1/2" of space lengthwise in the toe.  My creams in size 9 have about 1/4" of length in the toe and my toe pokes up slightly even with very thin socks, unless I remove the insoles.  I'd say my true size is an 8.5 but I have wide feet so I usually go up to a 9. 8.5 PK NMD monochromes fit me perfectly, though.

@tankdayglo also suggested the same, to take out the insoles, but idk, I felt it a little weird without the insoles, I didn't like it.

I also just received mine.  What did you think?  Is there a blueish tint on the mesh part right above the heel cup?  The PK looks more yellowish than others I've seen... or am i trippen?

TWs 1.0 came in from that ebay seller winnsports already

So happy to have in my size. The 8.5 i had orignally was unbearable.

Once I bought these, i posted the 8.5 on the bay for 175 obo and it sold in an hr 
eek.gif

Now just waiting on my og purps to come in and i can post a respectable boost collection pic lol
I just pulled them out again and I think i see what your saying. Or im staring to see it it now bc you said it...

I dunno lol Ive noticed my color dissociation ig noticibly getting worse. 

@tankdayglo also suggested the same, to take out the insoles, but idk, I felt it a little weird without the insoles, I didn't like it.
I actually like the way they feel without insoles. I rock about half my pairs with the insoles taken out.

I've never rocked any other shoe without insoles cause for the most part it's not comfy, but if you get past the mental side of knowing you have the insole out, you might dig it.

Quote:

If anyone in the Bay is looking for a sz 10 3m, a guy on CL has a pair "worn for 30 minutes" asking $260.

I know if they were my size I'd be very tempted.
I'm going to reach out to see if he'd ship to Orange County. Thanks for the info.

resale for creams has been trending up, so $280 is about right. i've seen people getting better deals on here though, either through FB or local.

Back
Top Bottom