ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh look a restock thats been posted...  I'll post it too... 
laugh.gif

http://www.adidas.com/us/ultra-boos...eet_UltraBoost-_-160517_UltraBoost&cm_mma1=US

I just placed my order from all the links above.  But I haven't gotten shipping confirmation, is this normal?

tongue.gif

Each one of these releases and restocks is making it less likely we'll ever see OG knit patterns again
ohwell.gif

On ADC at least...

Last edited:

Yeah man, at least enough to last a good 2-3 hours on ADC.  That should give enough time for most to cop. 
No matter how many pairs of triple black get loaded onto ADC, all sizes will be gone in under 20 minutes.  I expect checkout issues similar to Yeezys/NMDs.  If you're not on right when Adidas tweets, it might be too late.

Last edited:

No matter how many pairs of triple black get loaded onto ADC, all sizes will be gone in under 20 minutes.  I expect checkout issues similar to Yeezys/NMDs.  If you're not on right when Adidas tweets, it might be too late.
I could only hope you're wrong.   But yeah, those will sell fast.  Just hoping ADC doesn't make it too limited.  Regardless, I'll cop, if not, buddies will oop me. 

I could only hope you're wrong.   But yeah, those will sell fast.  Just hoping ADC doesn't make it too limited.  Regardless, I'll cop, if not, buddies will oop me. 
Hype is too huge on triple blacks.  Treat them like an NMD/Yeezy release.  They will not last.

There were 6000 pairs of triple white 2.0 loaded a couple of weeks ago and how long did it take before people were having checkout issues, 15 minutes?  Imagine what triple blacks will be like...

Last edited:

That's it! I'm moving to Cali to be part of the Cop group :rofl:

20 minutes oh man you're pretty optimistic about it 

Hype is too huge on triple blacks.  Treat them like an NMD/Yeezy release.  They will not last.
I wouldn't argue with you on that point either, if even that long.  One can only hope that the drop will be similar to when this White 2.0 originally dropped.   Which is to say, under the radar juuust long enough to scoop, before someone poaches the link out to SL and the rest of them. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom