ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lol, solar yellows there too when you click on the pic.
Yeah, I saw them but those damn slimes just hang around like a bad smell.  
roll.gif

It has been working so far for me, used it on my core blacks since i wear them all the time, I ve done it maybe 4 times and the yellow is almost gone.  I let it sit under the light for a little over an hour each time I do it, and they look better each time I do it.  Im hoping maybe two more sessions they will be basically stock white.
No signs of deteriorating at all?

for the trip whites and new blacks adidas running tweeted right when they were available including todays restock. For whatever reason, they didnt tweet about the reds yesterday.
They did send out a tweet about reds yesterday.

I got the tweet

Just got these off of ADC, cant wait to wear them. Anyone know if they are super cozy?
Solar boost right? I did not like the fit on these at all, very stiff but that was the first black/white colorway they released. I returned mine immediately, don't know if they've made any changes.

Do not wear creams to the adidas store ever

You will get harassed bc they apparently never dropped on ADC and employees had no shot at them :lol:  

you just made a bunch of kids here plan their next Adidas trip while wearing Creams to get love from grown men

It has been working so far for me, used it on my core blacks since i wear them all the time, I ve done it maybe 4 times and the yellow is almost gone.  I let it sit under the light for a little over an hour each time I do it, and they look better each time I do it.  Im hoping maybe two more sessions they will be basically stock white.

I haven't had issues with my boost turning yellow/brown except where I suspect there was excess glue. I think it is the glue that is yellowing and not the boost.

I also clean my shoes once every couple of months and wear them very gently to keep them clean so it could be a case by case basis.

Those Triple Blacks in the IG vid look fake as hell... Well the boost looks Sus As F to say the least!

Last edited:
I haven't had issues with my boost turning yellow/brown except where I suspect there was excess glue. I think it is the glue that is yellowing and not the boost.

I also clean my shoes once every couple of months and wear them very gently to keep them clean so it could be a case by case basis.

Mine have yellowed on the heel of my driving foot so I don't think my issue was glue. It's the area on the heel that contacts the floor when I drive.

Anyway to remedy this issue?
It's not yellowing, it's a tint of brownish yellow? Tried a melamine sponge, tried soap and a scrub, tried alcohol swabs.

None of it did the trick. 

I stopped worrying about them...  LOL  Worst case, I will experiment myself and paint the boost... lol

Mine have yellowed on the heel of my driving foot so I don't think my issue was glue. It's the area on the heel that contacts the floor when I drive.

My core blacks also started yellowing in the back where the outsole meets the boost below the heel. But it's very confined to right where the boost meets the rubber which leads me to believe it's glue.

However, the pic a few posts above me suggest browning/yellowing happens all over and in areas where there shouldn't be any glue.

The only other thing I've done differently is I sprayed my UBs with Repel so perhaps that slowed down the yellowing?

in my opinion, the more you try to clean it, the worst it gets.

This could be true.

Anyway to remedy this issue?
It's not yellowing, it's a tint of brownish yellow? Tried a melamine sponge, tried soap and a scrub, tried alcohol swabs.

None of it did the trick. 
Holy cow! I have never seen that. The yellowing I've seen has only been were the sole meets the boost.

I gave up on worrying about that a while ago, obviously I'm not jumping around in mud or anything but I just rotate a handful of UB pairs. Got the 3Ms on today

I have been using the method people were/are using on icey sole jordans and foams(using sole cleaner I have some left over "fabes sole" and then letting the shoe sit under a UV light).  So far it has worked pretty good at getting the yellow out.  Wish I had some before/after shots but I didnt think to take pictures.
shieett got to buy a UV light just to stay fresh.

would any sole cleaner work or specifically fabes?

Back
Top Bottom