ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
noticed this on my grey wools today

worn them for about 6 months I run here and there..unacceptable at this price, will only buy UB with conti soles

noticed this on my grey wools today

worn them for about 6 months I run here and there..unacceptable at this price, will only buy UB with conti soles
Yeah I've seen similar cracking before. Out of curiosity, how often were you wearing them?

You can throw OG whites in the washing machine? Never done it before, what's the proper way?

Wash them in cold. Throw some oxyclean in with the detergent. Let them air dry. Never wash whites on hot. Hot will bake in any stains.

Take out insoles and laces obvi

Anyone here with both ub and fkr can share experience on using for short dist running? Which would be the preferable pair for 3-5km run?

Anyone here with both ub and fkr can share experience on using for short dist running? Which would be the preferable pair for 3-5km run?
UB for me.

FKR is good for short distance only, anything longer than 1KM to me, don't feel as comfy as UB. My feet starts to ache running in FKR.

But I'm not a real runner, I do it for cardio as part of bodybuilding.

So my feels are more like a general consumer than a real runner.

Only run for cardio and hate it. But I've used FKR and I don't like the cushioning to run in. Haven't tried UB yet though.

can you block me too? I have no beef with you, but you seem like a ridiculous kind of guy who I wouldn't want reading what I have to say.

Thanks in advance
^^^^LOLOLOLOLOLOL

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Just caved and ordered creams off eBay, $279.99 plus shipping.

Feel stupid passing on them on goat a few weeks back for $245

Last edited:
View media item 2036963
Hello NT! Just wanted to share my small but growing personal UB collection. My name is Jay and I'm a Full-time medical field worker and a Part-time military soldier (Navy).

I've dealt with chronic foot/leg pain due to the nature of my work and sometime last year I've worn my very first UB pair and next thing you know the pain completely vanished... needless to say it's been strictly on my heavy daily rotation. It's more than "just a shoe" its a lifestyle that I began to love as time flew by. I want to thank those who assisted acquiring these shoes especially in my size (I'm a size 10.5-11), ya'll know who you are.

Keep negative comments to yourself please. No one likes a hater. All love in this forum.

Without further ado....

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom