ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

2013 Audi A4. No way I could afford the A6 lol.

I bought it used with 3k miles. Paid 33k out the door which seemed like a good deal considering they initially wanted 37K + fees.
You don't like the Audi?

I had a 2004 A4 USP, back in the day.  Sold it about 4 years ago, as it was getting up there in mileage (at least for a German car, 103k) and **** just kept going wrong. 

You don't like the Audi?

I had a 2004 A4 USP, back in the day.  Sold it about 4 years ago, as it was getting up there in mileage (at least for a German car, 103k) and **** just kept going wrong. 
I love the car. Drives great and haven't had any issues (so far). In the end though it's just a car. I Could've spent 13k less and bought a reliable car that does the same thing. Drive me from point A to point B.

It's over bruh. They are never coming back :frown:

We too late. 
I think you're right. Sucks that resell prices for a size 10 are $350 plus
frown.gif

its weird sneakersteal IG'd two diff shock blues. one first generation pattern and the other with the newer pattern no one really likes.

its weird sneakersteal IG'd two diff shock blues. one first generation pattern and the other with the newer pattern no one really likes.
Nah the pair they posted w/ the og knit pattern is just a saturated image of the royal blues. Dropped a while back. Just a goof on their part.

Last edited:
The market is weird. They'll have certain gradients sit but shock blues and whites flying off shelves.

(so are these shock blues or royals 2.0?
laugh.gif
)

Nah the pair they posted w/ the og knit pattern is just a saturated image of the royal blues. Dropped a while back. Just a goof on their part.
This dropped in April 2015. Internet, please don't ask where you can find these for retail anymore. They haven't restocked anywhere for more than 6 months.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom